• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Xeon E7340 & Xeon E7540

rykker

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
97
Apologies to the mods in advance as I have this listed in the regular FS/FT thread, but happened to notice this subforum just today and what I have listed there would be more suitable here, but unfortunately I don't have any [H]orde creds :( So if this thread must be deleted, I'm very sorry in advance!

10x 8GB DDR3 ECC Registered DIMMs - $60 each obo
20x 4GB DDR3 ECC Registered DIMMs - $35 each obo
50x 4GB DDR2 ECC FB DIMMs - $35 each obo
4x Intel Pro Dual Port PCIe Gigabit NICs (Unused, comes with full and low profile brackets) - $75 each obo
2x Emulex LPE1150 Single Port - PM me!
2x Qlogic QLE2460 Single Port - PM me!
2x Emulex LPE11002 Dual Port - PM me!
10x 4Gb SPF connectors - PM me!
4x Intel Xeon E7450 - PM me!
4x Intel Xeon E7340 - PM me!
 
Last edited:
I really could have used those 4GB FB-DIMMs a month ago. =( I'm assuming that those are 667MHz?
 
Adding

20x 16GB Samsung DDR3 PC3L-10600R ECC Registered DIMMs...130 each
 
Back
Top