FS: XBOX Series S $320, CyberPunk 2077 $40, 3 Month Ultimate Xbox Game Pass $35 or $385 Shipped for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikazi

[H]ard|Gawd
xbox.jpg

Updated listing to lower prices and to sell everything individually or as a bundle. Prices are shipped to Continental US Only. Payment is by Paypal:

Xbox Series S (Brand New in Box): $320

Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Ultimate Membership (digital download code): $35

Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One Edition: Standard Condition digital download (came with Xbox Series X bundle, assume code works for that as well): $40

Price for the entire Bundle Shipped is $385. Make me an offer if you feel these prices are out of line. However, I'm already losing money on this deal ;-)

Heatware: kamikazi

Last edited:
You need to list an asking price just FYI. You can't just have a private bidding system via PM or similar. So I recommend you list an asking price and just state + shipping.

You need to list an asking price just FYI. You can't just have a private bidding system via PM or similar. So I recommend you list an asking price and just state + shipping.
Thanks for catching that. I had the price in the title, but not in the body. I added it.

I'm surprised this is still here and at less than retail (after taxes). I got my Xbox Series S a few weeks ago and it's a fantastic little box and perfect compliment to their "Game Pass" deal.

Free bump for you :)

Free bump. You live in the same town as me I saw your post on FB marketplace while searching for a cheap but workable controller.

Free bump. You live in the same town as me I saw your post on FB marketplace while searching for a cheap but workable controller.
Thanks for the bump. You must have seen someone else, I don't even have a facebook account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back