• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Xbox Parts

sarbz

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
1,319
XBOX Parts (all prices include shipping, pulled from a 1.2/1.3 xbox)

$15 - 10gb xbox HD

$20 - Samsung xbox DVD drive SOLD

$10 - xbox power supply

$10 - xbox motherboard - bad mobo, has a burned spot by some capacitors in the corner

PM me if you're interested.

email: scott@viseacreative.com
ebay: sarbz
heat: sarbz
 
-(Xyphox)- said:
did someone try to mod their xbox and fry it? ;)

Nope. It turned off while I was playing it. So I turned it back on, and smoke came out. After all the magic smoke came out, it wouldn't power on anymore.

Chance_P said:
Is the harddrive unlocked?

No. But if you buy it and do anything with it, I have a saved game of Black that I would like to retrieve, :)
 
Back
Top