FS XBOX and XBOX 360

Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
53
I am selling a few items to try and get some money up to fix my second car that has went down on me. Here are some of the things I have for sale. I am providing pics.

XBOX 360
Here is what you get:

Premium console flashed with iextreme 1.2c (NO HDD)
Wireless controller
HD AV Cables
Powerbrick and power cable
Headset

This unit has a Samsung MS25 DVD Drive. It is not banned from live play. It has not even been online at all!!! Items are in "like new" condition.
The Manufacture date is 03-21-2006.

Price $250.00 shipped via usps with a confirmation #
dscf2730yl9.jpg



XBOX

Here is what you get:

Version 1.6 softmodded xbox
Clear top case
Blue leds on top
80mm Blue led fan
Wireless controller 2.4ghz clear blue gamestop brand
Original HD
WD 60GB HD
All cables and hook ups

Asking price
$125.00 shipped via usps with tracking #
dscf2660sk8.jpg


Or if anyone wants the WD 60GB HD I will sell it seperately for $25.00 shipped.

Thanks for your time. And hope someone likes my stuff.

Heatware (Shock Therapy)
Ebay (DragonfireElectronics)
 
Back
Top