• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS: XBOX 360 premium, games, wireless controllers...

PlaneCrazy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
501
What's up guys..

Selling my XBox.. About 6 months old, works fine, no problems.. Just getting bored with it and want to focus more on hooking up my PC.

This is what I got:

- 1 Xbox 360 Premium
- 3 wireless controllers (were $60 each)
- Call of duty 2
- Need for speed Most Wanted
- Ghost Recon advanced warfighter

I'll ship USPS priority right away anywhere in the cont US $565 shipped OBO.

jeff AT cousinlarry DOT com
ebay- cousinlarrycom
heat- PlaneCrazy

If the price is too high - make an offer. Ready to ship.

Thanks for the space
 
Forgot to add that I'm not looking for trades. Unless you have a REALLY good video card or something :)
 
Back
Top