FS: XBOX 360 (Jasper) HDMI, Banned, Modded, 20GB HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derfman

[H]ard|Gawd
Good Afternoon [H]!

What I have here is an XBOX 360 that I purchased between July and August of last year. I had modded the DVD drives firmware and as a result of this the system was banned in the massive ban wave back in November.

The system hasn't been used since, so this system is in NEW condition. It does have a crack on the back of the case due to my impatience while taking the case apart to mod it. This crack does not effect the performance or life span of the hardware itself and it is merely a cosmetic issue. It can be super glued but I never bothered since it really was never a big deal for me at the time.

I will provide picture later this evening.

What it comes with:
Original Box
20GB Hard Drive (system was an Arcade system, I am throwing this one in as a bonus)!
1 Wireless Controller, with Battery and Charger Cable
Power Cable
RCA / Component Cables (I do not believe that the system came with an HDMI cable, but if needed I should have an extra one around the house some where)

I will update the system to the latest DVD Firmware. Remember the system is Banned so it can not connect to XBOX Live.

I am looking to let this baby go for $125 Shipped. SOLD to esturk

Please feel free to PM me with any questions that you may have.

Thank you and have a [H]appy Day. :p

- Fred

Last edited:
Haven't heard back from esturk since my first reply. He was definitely interested and hasn't logged in since I replied, but I'm willing to consider selling to someone else if I don't hear back from him by Sunday.

So if your interested please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back