• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS:Xbox 360 Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidZer0

[H]ardness Supreme
Joined
Jan 30, 2005
Messages
4,488
Xbox 360 Premium (remote, headset,hard drive, wireless controller, 25ft Ethernet Cable)
also includes
Four games:
Call of Duty 2
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Rockstar's Table Tennis
Need For Speed Most Wanted

Picture.jpg


Accessories:
Nyko Faceplate Maker
Call of Duty 2 faceplate
Extra wireless controller

Price for everything: $350


Accepting trades & other offers.

Heatware: FadeToBright

I hardly use my xbox 360, and honestly I have no time to play it. So I'd like to get rid of this ASAP.

thanks!
 
if you still have this come sunday and would ship to Ontario in Canada, im considering.

if not, fellow genmayer bump.
 
Would you be open to trades? If not, no biggie. Bump for you! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top