• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: X800XL

jenkins

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
340
Looking to sell my x800xl. The card is in great condition, never been overclocked, and has been kept well. I regularly clean out my system of all dust, etc. I've got an antec power supply and a UPS, so the card should not have any damage due to incorrect voltage and the like. I'm asking $130, or best offer. Please let me know, I'm willing to negotiate, and or trade.

This is for the vanilla 256mb x800xl - Used.

Thanks,

-jenkins
 
I believe I still have the box for it floating around, i can certainly check and get back to you.

The card itself originally came with a manual, driver disc, and a VGA-DVI adaptor. I no longer have the manual or the driver disc (best to get the latest anyways.) I will be happy to include the adaptor howerver.
 
Ok, yes. I've got my hands on the box now. I can ship w/ or w/o, i really don't care.
 
Back
Top