• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS: x79 stuff

pbassjunk

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
463
SOLD - i7 3820 (includes an Evo 212, only have lga 2011 bracket)
$120 - Asus p9x79
$40 - 8GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 8-8-8-24 (4*2GB)

$150 if anyone is interested in the MB/ram combo


Free shipping, tracking and insurance. Local to DC/Baltimore.
 
Last edited:
CPU + Evo - SOLD

Price drop for Asus x79 - $120
Price drop for Ballistix - $40


Figured I should add pictures :)

No bent pins, includes all accessories (io shield, case sticker, quick connect, manual, original packaging, sli bridges (i'll throw in the crossfire bridge I matched to the asus slots as well, if CF is your bag), etc etc)

Free shipping!


$T2eC16VHJH!FFloC2L1(BR1B8i04s!~~60_57.JPG


$T2eC16NHJGoFFveIgfsVBR1B9,YU8g~~60_57.JPG



$T2eC16VHJF4FFkb6JpH0BR1yISljV!~~60_57.JPG
 
may want to edit your first post with all of that great info and pics of the reply you just did :)

free bump
 
Sent a PM yesterday asking for payment info in order to buy the following, but haven't received a response. Are these still available?

8GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 8-8-8-24 (4*2GB)

Price drop for Ballistix - $40
 
(y)

EDIT: Hmm, are we going to have to wait days and days for another reply?
 
Last edited:
Also interested in the x79... I'll wait for Mothman to decide..!
 
I've been waiting for days to send $ for the x79, at this point I reluctantly would say I'd rather not buy from him since he can't bother to check in here.
 
At the expense of a free bump, same problem trying to buy the board. I do see he's been on and certainly had the opportunity to check messages.
 
At the expense of a free bump, same problem trying to buy the board. I do see he's been on and certainly had the opportunity to check messages.

He's probably sorting through the offers and is going to sell to the highest bidder.
 
Well, days ago I requested a correction to the Paypal info that I received and have yet to receive a reply, in spite of the fact that the Seller has been on multiple times since then so at this point I'll withdraw my offer to purchase the Ballistix.

Don't care how well an item is priced, if the store can't be minded properly and PMs replied to, then there's no reason to believe the rest of the transaction will be any smoother.

Good luck to everyone else and I hope everything works out for you guys.
 
He's on RIGHT NOW !!...........What the hell are you up to man !!
 
That's my thought Reefa.... He can't seem to conduct his affairs in a timely and orderly fashion. Who knows how the rest of the transaction would go.
 
Back
Top