FS: X-Fi XtremeMusic, 21" Trinitron CRT, Splinter Cell: DA (PC), GF2 MX200 AGP

RAY16

Weaksauce
Non-CC Paypal only. I can only ship within the continental US. Shipping will be USPS Priority or First Class depending distance to buyer and the item itself.

Heatware: RAY16

Email: neohumanity (at) gmail (dot) com

Sony Multiscan E500 21" Trinitron CRT Monitor - $15 OBO (Phoenix Arizona Local Pickup Only)

Model Number: CPD-E500
Manufacture Date: October, 2000
Optimal Resolution: 1600x1200 @ 85Hz
Maximum Resolution: 2048x1536 @ 60Hz

I bought this used about two years ago from some guy who i think was a graphic artist.

Good monitor for gaming if you have hardware that can run modern games at the maximum resolution. The monitor weighs 70lbs and uses 145W of electricity while on, so you might not want it if weight and energy consumption are concerns of yours.

The picture is fairly bright, which either indicates that the tube is slowly dying or that I'm just too stupid to calibrate it properly.

There are a few small scratches on the center of the screen, but they aren't actually scratches on the screen itself. They're scratches on the anti-glare coating. Pretty much invisible during normal use. Only really noticeable if you're specifically looking for it or if you're looking at a certain type of image. Not really an issue 99% of the time.

MultiscanE500.jpg

Splinter Cell: Double Agent - $8 Shipped

OEM Copy, just the disc in a slimline jewel case with the CD-Key.

SCDoubleAgent.jpg

Sold Items:

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XTremeMusic - $45 Shipped - SOLD to AVT

Used for about two years. Comes with all of the original stuff except for the box.

GeForce2 MX200 32MB - $6 Shipped - SOLD to rickster710

Tested and confirmed to be working.

bump for the same monitor.... mine is bright too.... it will go out eventually and I will cry.

Just needs a resistor changed. Pretty common deal with these monitors. Google for the fix.

o rly.... well mine is also "zooming" in and out on its on when I change windows....

Back