FS/WTB: Computer rollover - DDR2, 7900GTO, Motherboards, HSF's

BlackHawk22

Limp Gawd
***ALL PRICES LOWERED AGAIN!!!***

Alrighty - I have a variety of things to sell, and stuff to buy/trade for. I accept paypal, and have a verified paypal account (and have had one for 2+ years.) So I will just make two lists, WTB and FS. If you want to trade, make up your own offer. Prices are very flexible, in attempt to gain a bit more interest in the thread, and sell things a bit faster.

FOR SALE:

ASUS P5N32-SLI Deluxe Motherboard - Power supply issue, but it is still waaay within confines of the warranty, and I even have an RMA number ready for it (too lazy to go through the RMA process) It has the box, and all original stuffs - $120.00

ABIT AW9D-MAX - Quite simply one of the very best motherboards money can buy. Its around 2 weeks old, perfect mint condition, bought it for $309.00 at Fry's. Comes with box and all original cables, drivers, manual, etc. - $200.00

1GB PNY Optima DDR2-533Mhz (Dual channel) w/Heatsinks - Awesome memory, apparently great for overclocking, tried it myself when I ran 3dMark06, performed beautifully. Perfect condition, with case if I can find it around here somewhere... - $90.00

1GB Kingston DDR2-533Mhz (Dual Channel) w/Heatsinks - Again, same as PNY Optima up above, great at everything, performs beautifully. Perfect condition, with box - $90.00

EVGA 7900GTO 512MB (7900GTX Old Revision) - The now out-of-stock-everywhere-since-its-such-a-great-deal-videocard videocard. Was originally sold with just a sticker saying "GTO" slapped on top of GTX on the older models of the 7900GTX. Works at the same speeds as 7900GTX, although I haven't done it myself since its already fast enough. Same beefy, 2 slot heatsink and fan as on the 7900gtx. Originally $265.00 from Newegg.com but now it will never be sold again - on ebay getting same amount as 7900GTX in some cases. - $290.00

ODDITY ---> G36 Hero Arms Auto-Winding 3000rnd C-Mag magazine w/pressure switch - THIS IS FOR AIRSOFT - NOT A REAL GUN! Doubt anyone here knows what this is, but its worth a try. - $80.00

WANT TO BUY/TRADE:

8800GTX or 8800GTS - Yes, I know everyone wants one, but there is a slight chance there is someone dumb enough to actually consider giving one up to me. Will trade my stuff above + money for it, just contact me to strike up a deal.

Any 680i SLi model motherboard - Preferrably EVGA or ASUS (Hahahaha... Just kidding, screw asus... - I say this because the people at ASUS are laughing and saying Hahahaha... Screw customers...) Looking to trade an ABIT AW9D-MAX or P5N32-SLI Deluxe, or both.

2GB of any memory 1000mhz or higher (EPP?) - Would trade a motherboard and memory from up above, or memory + money. Would appreciate EPP memory especially.

I have seen people sell GTOs and GTXs for less than $250 on this forum before. just FYI.

You are better off trying to sell it on eBay if you want $300

Well - i dont NEED to sell the GTO.. Its pretty awesome for its price tag. Plays 2142 at maxed settings, and HQ in the nVidia control panel. I just need to get those MB's and memory sold.

Because you want to give me your video card for my awesome trade! :)

ygpm

Back