FS: Windows MCE 2005 oem

styleboy

Limp Gawd
i've got a product key/sticker, still in the package from dell that is unused and untouched. this is for an oem version of mce 2005. 80$ + shipping takes it. guaranteed to work.

edited price

Be careful about the bumps, styleboy, you have to let 6 hours pass before bumping your own thread. You may want to check out the thread on the FS/FT rules if you're going to trade here (so no mods lock the thread). :)

FYI, the sticker on dell/hp/similar oem boxesis perfectly useless by itself. The actual key used to install xp/mce is on the disc that came with the system. Without the disc, you have a pretty and useless sticker.

it is illegal to sell OEM software...

hence the reason most of it has "not for resale" stamped on the discs

Yeah, the only way that you can sell things like this is if you only charge for shipping, shipping materials, and the time it takes you to package and take it to fedex or usps or wherever. Check out ebay auctions of things like this or coupons that arent for resale etc for some examples.

alright, sorry then guys. I just figured I had a spare cd/key and I would try to hook someone up with it. you can close this thread if you want.

Back