• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Windows 8.1 Pro & Windows 7 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great seller.. my windows 8.1 full copy is great and at at great price also! Glws
 
Kind of disappointed that I didn't wait a week to get this better deal!
Great seller. Free bump.
 
;_; want to buy Windows 7 so bad but I require to have license stickers.
 
I highly recommend this guy. He sold me Win 8.1 key a few months back and it was a fully legit key. I checked with Microsoft phone support. I am very happy with my purchase.
 
Cook! Where's my hasenpfeffer?

Thank you sir! Water cooling STILL sitting in the box. Will have to get on that soon...:D

Kind of disappointed that I didn't wait a week to get this better deal!
Great seller. Free bump.

Sorry about that. Enjoy!

OH wow, I'm interested, but i don't use paypal.

Send me a PM.

;_; want to buy Windows 7 so bad but I require to have license stickers.

Replying to your pm.

I highly recommend this guy. He sold me Win 8.1 key a few months back and it was a fully legit key. I checked with Microsoft phone support. I am very happy with my purchase.

Thanks!

can you use the 8.1 to upgrade if needed from 8.0?

If you have Win 8, you should be able to upgrade to 8.1 thru the MS App store or windows update.
 
Thank you sir! Water cooling STILL sitting in the box. Will have to get on that soon...:D



Sorry about that. Enjoy!



Send me a PM.



Replying to your pm.



Thanks!



If you have Win 8, you should be able to upgrade to 8.1 thru the MS App store or windows update.

I meant, windows 8.1 non pro to 8.1 pro, sorry my mistake.
 
Last edited:
How do these digital keys work? Does this allow me to download Win 7 or 8.1 at the MS Store and use your valid key?
 
I highly recommend this guy. He sold me Win 8.1 key a few months back and it was a fully legit key. I checked with Microsoft phone support. I am very happy with my purchase.

lol that was me. not him. I was selling keys @ 32 dollars each lol and sold ya keys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top