takethesewords
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2006
- Messages
- 137
I am selling my Wii setup to fund my 360 addiction.
I plan on buying Guitar Hero 3, Call of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect and the Rock Band Bundle all by the end of November, so needless to say I need the funds. Despite that, I would have kept my Wii if Smash Bros Brawl was not delayed again. Alas, they pissed me off, so time to focus on my 360.
Included in the Package:
Wii Console (includes console, sensor bar, 1 wiimote controller, 1 nunchuck controller, original box, original manuals, original stand) Retail $250
1x Wii Sports Retail $0 (included with console)
1x HD Component Cables Retail $35
3x Wiimote controllers Retail $120
3x Nunchuck Controllers Retail $60
1x Classic Controller Retail $20
3x Wii Controller Gloves Retail $30
1x Console Stand Retail $20 (holds console, 4 wiimotes, 7 games, and a place to hold the nunchucks - just like this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510MP0KR82L._SS500_.jpg )
6x Virtual Console Games (Super Mario 64, Bomberman, Ice Hockey, Toejam & Earl, Street Fighter II and Gunstar Heroes) Retail $44
Total Retail Value = $579
Your price = $415 SHIPPED via USPS Priority with Insurance
One thing to note is that I had to cut off one of the little rubber feet for the console to fit in the stand. Other than that, there should be nothing wrong.
Heat - http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=47008
Thanks!
I plan on buying Guitar Hero 3, Call of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect and the Rock Band Bundle all by the end of November, so needless to say I need the funds. Despite that, I would have kept my Wii if Smash Bros Brawl was not delayed again. Alas, they pissed me off, so time to focus on my 360.
Included in the Package:
Wii Console (includes console, sensor bar, 1 wiimote controller, 1 nunchuck controller, original box, original manuals, original stand) Retail $250
1x Wii Sports Retail $0 (included with console)
1x HD Component Cables Retail $35
3x Wiimote controllers Retail $120
3x Nunchuck Controllers Retail $60
1x Classic Controller Retail $20
3x Wii Controller Gloves Retail $30
1x Console Stand Retail $20 (holds console, 4 wiimotes, 7 games, and a place to hold the nunchucks - just like this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510MP0KR82L._SS500_.jpg )
6x Virtual Console Games (Super Mario 64, Bomberman, Ice Hockey, Toejam & Earl, Street Fighter II and Gunstar Heroes) Retail $44
Total Retail Value = $579
Your price = $415 SHIPPED via USPS Priority with Insurance
One thing to note is that I had to cut off one of the little rubber feet for the console to fit in the stand. Other than that, there should be nothing wrong.
Heat - http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=47008
Thanks!