FS : Webcams, Chuwi Larkbox, Audio stuff and extras

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
A bunch of extra's I don't need, all looking for a new home. Prices are with shipping. Shipping will be done via standard flat rate USPS shipping. I promise the packages will be decently packed and shipped fairly quickly, as anyone who have purchased from me before knows. Items are a first come first serve basis via PM, but if you have purchased from me before and would love something but need me to hold it for a few days til payment just ping me and we can work it out. Also multiple purchases I have no issues considering a slight discount and of course bulk shipping cost.

I preferred to be paid via Paypal Friends and Family. Please feel free to pay via standard Paypal if you add 3% to the cost.

Heatware - Criticalhitkoala

I'm working a pretty crazy weekend so no pictures yet, but if anyone really wants one please feel free to ask and I will post some up this week.

TL/DR - I prefer paypal F&F. Prices are with shipping. Discount for multiple purchases.

**Items for Sale**

Logitech C920S Webcam
- $55 Shipped - sold
Pretty much brand new. I'm the only owner. About 4 months old. Used for a small project with the Chuwi larkbox and it has been in the box since.

Razer Kiyo Webcam - $70 shipped. - SOLD
Also pretty much brand new. Used in the same project. Comes with the box. I believe there is one hot pixel on the webcam. The webcam is very usable and it isn't a major issue, but I wanted to be up front about it. Really only selling it cause I am NOT a fan of the Razer Synapse software.

PNY 1650 Super 4GB - $155 shipped - SOLD
About 2 months old. Purchased from Best Buy to keep one of the systems running while the 2080ti was being RMA'ed. Will come with box. I will also throw a receipt in the box just in case it helps for warranties or anything like that.

Chuwi Larkbox Mini Computer - $140 shipped - SOLD
A really fun little project box. It's a mini computer that is pretty damn capable. I was a Indigogo supporter, here's the link for people who want more info about it -Chuwi Larkbox Indiegogo Page (click continue reading for more info). Comes with box, vesa mount, and everything. Even has an OS on the unit.

Audient EVO 4 Audio Interface - $80 shipped
Really really bad ass audio interface for the PC/Mac. Great headphone amp and mic input (xlr). Actually one of my favorite interfaces (over the Scarlett, and others). Only selling it cause I personally use a Rodecaster Pro and the Audient just needs a home where it will be used. Only comes with the unit and USB cable. Manual will need to be downloaded online.

Elgato HD60s+ - $175 shipped
Bought for testing project. Comes with everything. Not really in a rush to sell this, but not really using it either. Will throw in a free Elgato Chatlink cable with it. This is the + Version that works as a UVC connection and also supports multi stream. It has several features over the standard HD60s that makes it worth the extra price.

Samsung SJ55W (S34J552WQN) 34" Ultrawide WQHD Display - $200+shipping (please note below) - Not for Sale - Was able to return it
So I just realized I might still be in the return window for this, but just in case I'm not (will find out this week), this will be for sale. I prefer my 32" 1440 displays, but this ultra wide was pretty fun to play things like Forza 4 and Sea of Thieves on. Looking to make $200 ish out of it (it was $300+tax). Buyer pays for shipping, or even can just print their own shipping for it. Just as long as I get $200 ish net. This is a NON Curved display.
Monitor Info - https://www.samsung.com/us/computin...d/34-sj55w-ultra-wqhd-monitor-ls34j550wqnxza/

Sennheiser GSP 600 Headphones - $100 Shipped
I'm the only owner, purchased about 2 years ago. Works great. Sounds better with an amp. Very clear mic. More model info here - Sennheiser GSp600

HyperX cloud Flight wireless headphones - $80 shipped
Just the headphones, mic, and reciever. Works great but I use other headphones at the house.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back