FS: WD Raptor, Kingston HyperX PC4k, PC3500 DDR, Samsung SATA HD, Radeon 9800Pro, etc

Bar81

Gawd
What I have for sale:

Asus P4S800D-E Deluxe mobo (fastest P4 mobo out there) $95 shipped
DSCF0117.JPG

DSCF0118.JPG

DSCF0119.JPG

Alpha PAL8942 P4 Cooler $24 shipped
DSCF0109.JPG

Creative Labs I-trigue 3300 2.1 Speaker Speakers System $85 shipped
DSCF0114.JPG

DSCF0112.JPG

DSCF0113.JPG

Nexus NX-3000 Ultra Quiet Power Supply [18.6dba] $67 shipped. More info can be found here:
http://www.nexustek.nl/nx3000.htm
Nexus_NX3000_big2.gif

TDK 4x DVD+R 100 spindle [burns at 8x on Plextor PX-708A]. Retail still shrinkwrapped. $145 shipped
6a_1.jpg

2x Rounded 18" IDE Single Device Cable ATA100 (ATA133?). Beige color. $6 shipped/each
DSCF0132.JPG

Rounded 18" Floppy Single Device Cable. Beige color. $5 shipped.

TRADE:

I'm looking for either:

Mushkin Level II PC3500 2x512MB Black Heatspreader on Black PCB
Corsair XMS PC3500 CAS2 512MB sticks (black preferable but platinum works too)

I wish that said kingston instead of kingmax!!!!!!

Anyways, those samsung drives are the coolest, fastest and most reliable drives out there. You think ur Wd, Maxtor, Hitachi, Segate can compare? Think again. Why? cause u won't find reliable drives like samsung anywhere.

Originally posted by HitmanZ

Anyways, those samsung drives are the coolest, fastest and most reliable drives out there. You think ur Wd, Maxtor, Hitachi, Segate can compare? Think again. Why? cause u won't find reliable drives like samsung anywhere.

Hm... how much you getting from samsung to say that?
Makes me wanna buy some ;)

Well, if it said Kingston you would be paying $50 just for the name. This memory is just as good, it just does without the name and the price. Lifetime warranty in both cases.

Too true about the Samsungs - beat the Seagates hands down and the quietest and coolest running drives around in SATA.

Originally posted by starbuck8968
Hm... how much you getting from samsung to say that?
Makes me wanna buy some ;)

LoL, sup starbuck, i'm still waiting on that raid but it should be here in a matter of days.

Anyways, kingmax? I ususally don't trust vendors who don't have a big name in memory to be making memory. For example, i had games where k-byte, patriot, ocz couldn't load a specific game, i just uninstalled the memory and dropped in some crucial and kingston, BAM, game worked like a charm.
I'm not saying kingmax sucks, it's just now it makes me wonder why the big names kingston, crucial, corsair, mushkin are on top.

Anyways, free bump to ya

2x Samsung SP80 120G SATA HD *3 year* warranty (bought this for a RAID array I decided against - the quietest and coolest SATA drive around with top notch performance) $90 shipped/each

Looking for any trades? Rackmount hubs maybe?

Okay, thought about it and I'm looking for a couple of things in trade:

1: Corsair XMS PC3500 CAS2 512MB sticks
2: DVD/CDRW Combo drive

Kingmax is great memory.

Originally posted by Quinnsan
inbox full, im intrested in the heat sink

Thanks for the heads up, just emptied it out completely so we should be good now. Can you resend the pm.

I have a retail Lite On CDR/CDRW/DVD Rom combo drive I would be willing to trade you along with a soundblaster live sound card for the SATA drive.

LMK

Try again, sorry.

What determines if it is full? Just wondering, since there were only 2 PM's in there.

Endscape

Back