SOLD - I have one 2tb WD Black Hdd, this model: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136792 $105 shipped via USPS Priority mail. Manufacture date of 16 April 2013.
All drives are brand new still sealed in their antistatic bags.
BOTH OF THESE DRIVES HAVE BEEN SOLD - I have two 1tb WD Black Hdd's, this model: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136533 $60 shipped for each drive. USPS Priority Mail. Or $115 shipped for both drives. Manufacture date of 25 Mar 2013 on both drives.
SOLD - Also FS: Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011 64-bit OEM $20 shipped, unused & sealed.
My Heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=55337
All drives are brand new still sealed in their antistatic bags.
BOTH OF THESE DRIVES HAVE BEEN SOLD - I have two 1tb WD Black Hdd's, this model: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136533 $60 shipped for each drive. USPS Priority Mail. Or $115 shipped for both drives. Manufacture date of 25 Mar 2013 on both drives.
SOLD - Also FS: Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011 64-bit OEM $20 shipped, unused & sealed.
My Heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=55337
Last edited: