FS: Water Cooling Parts

Nubbleet

Weaksauce
*NO LONGER AVAILABLE*

I am selling my water cooling parts as I'm moving and it would be a waste to have them sit and collect dust, and too expensive to ship. I've had these parts about two years and I used them to cool my 4770k - 4.6GHz 1.35v with max temps in the 70s. I cleaned and rinsed the parts with distilled water after I took them out of my rig.

All parts will come in original box with all accessories.
For sale I have:

1x XSPC RX360 Triple 120mm Radiator V3 - Matte Black - SOLD
1x Swiftech MCP655™ 12v Water Pump w/ Speed Control and 3/8" Conversion Kit - SOLD
1x Swiftech MCRES Micro Rev. 2 Small Form Factor / High-Flow Reservoir (1/2" ID & 3/8" ID) - $10
1x EK Supremacy Universal CPU Liquid Cooling Block - Clean Plexi (EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ) - $25
6x Bitspower G1/4 Thread 3/8" ID x 5/8" OD Rotary Compression Fitting - Matte Black (BP-MBRCPF-CC3) - $45 (~$8 each)

Disclaimer: I had some oxidation on the EK water block so I tried to clean it up best I could, it still needs a little work and probably has to be lapped on the bottom where it contacts the CPU, which is why I'm only asking $25 for it. I will sell the lot without the water block if you do not want it.

Please PM me with questions/offers.

Edit: Some items have been sold, other prices adjusted.

Heatware: Nubbleet, and I would prefer if the buyer has one too.

29dhbg5.jpg

1112cgg.jpg

Last edited:
What mounts do you have for the CPU block?

The water block has all of the original parts/accessories so as per the EK website it should be compatible with:
- Intel LGA-775
- Intel LGA-1150/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA 2011
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+,FM2, FM2+

Back