FS: Water Cooling gear, HA, Network - EK Rads, Monsoon Fittings, MMRS and i5 2500k system part out

Da Fan Man

[H]ard|Gawd
I was in the process of amassing some parts for a build that is going another direction so I'm listing up for sale a number of brand new parts i no longer need, as well as parting out my current gaming machine that I'm replacing with a new build.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 using a carrier of my choice unless otherwise specified. Shipping to other locations and/or using a specific carrier can be discussed on a individual basis.

I accept Paypal - if you want to use snail mail to send payment we can discuss that too.

Heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/5682

If you view the thread, bumps are always appreciated :)

Monsoon Hardline Economy Compression Fittings - 1/2" x 5/8" 12-Pack Blue
Brand new purchased from PPCS in December. Pack of 12 blue compression fittings for 1/2" x 5/8" hard line. No longer need them. $57.50 New + Shipping

$40 Shipped
32824827426_c816091ef7_b.jpg

EK Cool Stream PE 480 Quad 120mm Radiator
Brand new 4x120mm / 480 Radiator purchased from PPCS in December. I removed this from the packaging and test fit in a case, No water has touched it. Comes in retail box. $100 New + Shipping
$70 Shipped
32742411931_465ccf2a41_b.jpg

EK Cool Stream PE 240 Dual 120mm Radiator SOLD!

Brand new 2x120mm / 240 Radiator purchased from PPCS in December. Still packed as new never removed from retail packaging. $62 New + Shipping
$52 Shipped SOLD!
32824833026_33b1edd462_b.jpg

Custom MMRS (Monsoon Modular Reservoir System) Resevoir
Again having switched directions i no longer have a need for this resevoir. This was built using parts from the monsoon modular system - and could be modified or reconfigured to suit many different needs. As built it has two separate chambers, a fill port on top, and a D5 motor mount and cover on the bottom. Was over $150 in parts new. Use as is or adapt to your specific application at a nice discount.
$90 Shipped

32865999835_1e22c3f9b3_b.jpg
32866004615_00d17cb6e8_b.jpg
32742408531_33110a9493_b.jpg

Full listing of MMRS parts:

1 x MMRS D5 Motor Mounting Cover - Blue
3 x MMRS Acrylic Tube Coupler - White
1 x MMRS Fill Drain Port Base - White
1 x MMRS Fill Drain Port Round Cap - Blue
1 x MMRS Mate Kit - White
1 x MMRS Vertical Mount - White
1 x MMRS 150mm Tension Rods - White
1 x MMRS 150mm Tension Rods - Blue
1 x MMRS End Cap with D5 Pump Mount - White
2 x MMRS 150mm Acrylic Tubes

Thermaltake Tower 900 (White) SOLD
Big ass Thermaltake Tower 900 Case with tempered glass windows - like new taken out of the box to measure and plan a build but going to go a different route. Don't want to ship this for obvious reasons but if you're in the Minneapolis / St Paul area or surrounding states we could maybe work out meeting. $240 New
$180 Local Pickup Only SOLD

HD 9" Ultra THin TFT LCD Monitor w/ HDMI SOLD!
Was going to use this to display system stats - is a 9 inch LCD w/ HDMI Input, 800x480 resolution - like new powered up to test it but then put back in it's box. Has touch controls on the front, a remote, power adapter, and a mounting bracket.
$40 Shipped SOLD!

32824840476_f4e0a21ed4_b.jpg

Vera Lite Home Automation / zWave Hub
No subscription required home automation controller / hub that supports zwave and various other integrations, there are integrations to nest, ecobee, envisilink for security systems, zwave devices, and many many more. Ready to control your lights, blinds, and other smart devices.
$40 Shipped

31994631546_a15b43351b.jpg

Cisco CIUS Phone/Tablet

Cisco CIUS is an android based unified communication device produced by Cisco. Registers to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM/Call Manager) and provides for voice and video calling as well as running various android apps. Has about a 1 year old battery in it, registers to call manager. Never really used it much beyond that.
$40 Shipped

31509152575_71be8b9c68_z.jpg

AZIO Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (MGK1-K) with Kailh Brown switches and Red O-Rings
Bought new in September and used occasionally. Just switched to a different keyboard and no longer need it. Includes pre-installed red orings from captain oring on amazon and white backlighting. Nice metal body with volume control and mute button. Over $80 invested, looking for - $60 Shipped

i5 2500k System Part Out
I'm in the process of building a new gaming machine and thus will be parting out my old one. All parts are removed and ready to ship. All are pulls from the machine i'm creating this post from and work - guaranteed against DOA but that's the only warranty I can provide. All these parts are approximately 4-5 years old - in a non smoking adult home their entire lives. I don't leave my machines on 24x7 but they've had a good amount of use over the years.

Motherboard
MSI z68A-GD80 LGA1155 Intel z68 Motherboard
SOLD!
Includes USB 3, PCIe 3, Crossfire and SLI Support, etc. WIll ship in retail box with the board itself, IO Shield, and manual. If you need some SATA cables just let me know and i can include some.
$60 Shipped SOLD!

CPU
Intel SandyBridge i5 2500k
SOLD!
Never had the time to mess around with OC'ing this much so I can't say how far it'll go - but it's been a great chip at stock speeds for me. CPU Only no heatsink or fan.
$65 Shipped SOLD!

Memory SOLD!
Corsair Vengance 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 Memory
Model # CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B
16 Gigs of Corsair DDR3 Memory - going for around $120 new at Newegg Currently.
$65 Shipped SOLD

Video Card
PowerColor Radeon HD 7970
This beast of a card is still running strong - no artifacts or issues that I've noticed. Has Carbon Fiber look vinyl covering the red band on the front and side but can be removed if you like the red (build its in was all black and blue). Will have photos of this up soon.
$75 Shipped

Cooling SOLD!
Antec Kuhler H20 920 AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
Dual 120mm PWM fan (Push/Pull) AIO cooler w/ RGB lighting (years ahead of its time *trollface*), 49mm Thick radiator, etc. Works great.
$35 Shipped SOLD!

Last edited:
Old system is all pulled apart and parts are ready to ship, still have some nice brand new WC parts too

Back