FS: Vizio Thin + Light 15.6" Laptop Ultrabook, 256GB SSD, Core i7, 4GB RAM, HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcpete

Limp Gawd
Selling due to desire to get money for hiking/outdoors and the fact that work just refreshed my laptop and I'm using my tablet at home!

Cost: $850 Shipped

Up for sale is a Vizio Ultrabook laptop complete with a Solid State Drive (SSD), plenty of memory and a crisp FULL HD 15.6” IPSDisplay. This notebook was purchased with my intention of using it for class, however, I have access to a computer lab and don’t seem to be using this machine. The computer was purchased from the Microsoft Store in the middle of the summer. This means that Windows7 Home Premium is a “Signature” install which does not contain any type of bloatware or promotional software on the machine. I have probably charged the computer only a dozen times.
The condition is “LIKE-NEW” and will come with the retail box and the A/C power adapter (everything that came with the machine). Windows will be factory restored so that you can setup a user account.

Itis easy to like this machine because it boots in less than 20 seconds and handles applications and games very well. It runs much cooler than the Macbooks I have used and the build quality/keyboard are nice.

See the computer:

P1010565.jpg

P1010566.jpg

P1010564.jpg

P1010560.jpg

P1010559.jpg

P1010556.jpg

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...-15Inch-Thin-Light-CT15A2/productID.252852500 (MicrosoftStore)

http://store.vizio.com/ct15a2.html (Vizio Direct)

Please feel free to ask any questions. The included pictures are of the actual machine for sale. Shipping included for the sale price!! The computer will be sent with delivery confirmation and insurance in the amount of the sale price for protection.

Heatware: PCPETE (http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=20340 )

15.6inches
1920x 1080 pixels
1.9GHz Core i7-3517U
4GB DDR3
256.0GB SSD
IntelHD Graphics 4000
802.11n
2 x USB 3.0 Ports

Vizio CT15-A2
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
14.90x 9.90 x 0.68 inches (L x W x H)

Last edited:
Oh my, this is a damn good deal for such a nice spec'd ultrabook! 256GB SSD, core i7, HD screen!

If I can sell my macbook pro i'll come back for this. Bump for you!

Happy Thanksgiving, hope everyone had that! OK going to start bumping now that I can ship pronto starting Tuesday!

How many ram slots on this and do you know the max supported ram?

I think the RAM is soldered in. My guess is this is only 1 Dimm. So that is the one downfall. Screen is beautiful though, pictures of course don't do full justice.

I made an EDIT:

Shipping is included for the $850, USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation and insurance!!

Bump for a nice ultrabook. I saw one of these yesterday and it looks very nice and soooo thin . Tempting!

Rereg!! Thank you, it is a pretty nice machine. If I wasn't on computers all day, I'd probably keep it!! Feel free to reach out and make a deal. I'm here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back