FS: Vintage procs/ RAM

TheFallofNhyte

Weaksauce
Hey everyone,

Due to my necessity of paying my cable bill, and a general need to get rid of a bunch of crap to appease my wife, I am selling a bunch of stuff.

Note: This thread will be updated as I find more stuff to sell.

Non free email to comply with rules. Nhytefall AT insightbb DOT com. I report spammers.

Best way to get ahold of me is through these forums, or Nhytefall AT gmail DOT com. However, I religiously check both accounts, and am auto-notified of PMs here.

First, the conditions.

Paypal is fine, but you must be verified.

I will not ship first. At all. Period, no discussion. You pay, I ship.

Money Orders are fine, as long a they are Western Union, USPS, or from a nationally known bank.

Personal checks are fine. However, items will NOT ship until your check clears, and is posted for 2 days to my bank account. (To guard against forgery, theft, bad checks, etc. Note, if your check bounches, I will come after you to the fullest extent of the law. As I own a business, this is not difficult for me. Plus, my State's Attorney particularly enjoys going after bad check writers. And, Illinois prisons suck.)

My Ebay ID is macgreine, feedback of 7 100% positive, member since January 2000. My wife's ID is Rhaynefall, and her feedback is 180 something, damn near 100% positive. I have heat, under nhytefall, and the rating there is 1 (100% positive, 1/1... but hey, I have only had the account for a couple of months)

/EDIT/ All procs now include shipping! Plus, if someone wants all the procs, that price will be $120.00 shipped!

Okay, onto the list...

PROCS:
3 Intel Pentium 100. $15 Was working when pulled from system.
1 Intel Pentium 150. $15 Was working when pulled from system
1 AMD K6-2/333 AFR 2.2v core/3.3 i/o $20 Was working when pulled
1 AMD K6-2/350 AFR 2.2v core/3.3 i/o $20 Was working when pulled
1 Intel Pentium w/ MMX 166? $15 Was working when pulled
1 AMD Duron 1200. $40 Working when pulled from my old system SOLD to SnipingWaste!
1 AMD Duron 950. $35 Was working when pulled from my old system when I went to the 1200.
1 AMD Duron 1000. Make offer. Status is Unknown. This chip might post, it might not. I just don't know.

RAM

10 Pieces of 72 pin DIMMS. Some are ECC, some are not. Some are Double sided, some are not. However, there are pairs, several of them. Don't know what sizes, I wouold imagine them all to be at least 8MB in size, probably larger. All where working when they were pulled. Asking price is $40 for all, or $5 a stick.

I have a bunch of PSUs, and will be listing them shortly.

Yeah, I know. I'll need the luck. My hope was that someone, somewhere, just might want them for whatever purpose.

My original plan was to take them, solder them all together, and hang them on the wall as an art piece. But, real life has a way of getting in the way :).

I would recommend making some sort of keychain, or placing them inside a plastic type mold and make nerdy items.

I would like the Duron 1200 but not for $40. I can get a new 1700+ for $35. How about $25 for the 1200 Duron?

Added edit for SnipingWaste, and nighttime bumpage!

I'll post new stuff tomorrow... today got a little too busy!

Back