FS: Videocards ! Radeon X850Pro,RADEON X850XT,RADEON X800XL, RADEON 9600XT, Others-

stupidfool

Gawd
Let me just say that these are from a order of computers that got changed to 7800gt's at the last minute i was building, some are already opened and were installed then taken out. I have tested most of them and they were in all working order about a month ago. I am selling these as-is since i do not feel like testing 20 or so videocards and unhooking 1 computer to try all of them.

I am going on vacation for this weekend and will be back monday to ship whatever items are sold.

Fist up is a Radeon X850Pro Video Card, 8x AGP, 256MB DDR3. I currently have 5 that are here and maybe one or two in the closet. I will try to get a more up-to-date photo up monday. This is the stock one. It does not come with a box. I'm asking 150.00+10(shipping) per each 1

901409d4-1f75-43cf-9f4b-d7ed3fc864e.gif

i also have some of the following for sale also but do not know how much i have so right now these technically are not for sale since i do not have pics or prices but i will post them either Late Tonight or Monday
Updated: 6/02/06 prices i'm thinking about geting for these.
RADEON 7500 64MB PCI ---- 30+10 shipping obo.
RADEON 9000 64MB AGP-----40+10 shipping obo.
RADEON 9200 128MB AGP------ 20+10 shipping obo.
RADEON 9600XT 128MB AGP----40+10 shipping obo.
RADEON X800 PRO 256MB AGP--145+10 shipping obo.
ATI RADEON 9550 256MB AGP (2 of these i think)---40+10 shipping obo.
ATI RADEON X700PRO 256MB ( 1 or 2 i'm not sure)---80+10 shipping obo.
RADEON X800XL(2 of these for sure)---- 100+10 shipping obo.

All these are from my computer building side business but since people read computer gaming world and pcgamer and read the reviews they wanted the nvidia cards instead. These have been in my closet for about a month while i was finishing the computers and have not been tested since then.

I will be posting pics and more in detail of what i have later tonight or probably monday after vacation. These are first come first get.

Also, since i hate paypal with their fees. Whoever pays with MO i will pay for half the shipping or we can negotiate something else.

b.t.w. Hate paypal's .30+3% of price fees :(

bump for ati ;-)

but why is te X850Pro more expensive than the X850XT? price mistake?

LOL. This guy is classic. I'm sure he's trying to scam ya. He jsut copied and paste. ^__^

u8myrice said:
LOL. This guy is classic. I'm sure he's trying to scam ya. He jsut copied and paste. ^__^

Don't worry, already put him in the trolls forum

y would i try to scam yall, i'm trying to keep selling stuff here. also as i explained earlier, most of the cards are from my home computer building business, some of those are from a rich guy who wanted 7900gtx's for his lan computers at the last minute. Next time it would be nicer if yall read instead of threadcrapping. I will post pics of the real items come monday or tuesday.

We weren't talking about you. We were just helping you out man. That guy who wrote like a paragraph was a scammer, not you.

Free bump, good luck with all your sales. ^_^

stupidfool said:
y would i try to scam yall, i'm trying to keep selling stuff here. also as i explained earlier, most of the cards are from my home computer building business, some of those are from a rich guy who wanted 7900gtx's for his lan computers at the last minute. Next time it would be nicer if yall read instead of threadcrapping. I will post pics of the real items come monday or tuesday.

Hey bro, chiiilll dude. We were talking about the nigerian scammer, not you brotha'! :p

Taking any trades? I'm very interested in an X850XT AGP card and some of the lower end ones for my siblings machines that are using TNT2 Ultras, and I have a nice Pentium III 850 MHz Acer laptop to trade for it, that is worth about 250. It has 192MB of RAM, a DVD-ROM drive, a 20 GB hard disk, and a 14" screen with no dead pixels. I'll even throw in a nice extra 2 LCD panels and keyboard for this model extra. :D

the only trades i kind of want are the following:

xbox360 premium system hard drive you know.

valentine one v1.8 radar detector.

that's about it those 2 things will let you choose the videocard/cards and maybe i'll throw in some cash if the price is right.

stupidfool said:
the only trades i kind of want are the following:

xbox360 premium system hard drive you know.

valentine one v1.8 radar detector.

that's about it those 2 things will let you choose the videocard/cards and maybe i'll throw in some cash if the price is right.

Darn. :(

Dont have any of that stuff. I was mainly only really interested in an X850XT, which is funny as well because of the pricing compared to the Pro. :p

I guess if no one trades I'll just keep the lappy and when I get paid next week order me a AIW card, that way I dont have to buy a TV tuner down the road.

Thanks for considering my trade though. :D

what kind of laptop i might be interest?

i also have

TV WONDER ELITE RCE

ATI TV WONDERPRO

that i might be interested in selling since i never use it in my computer.

ya but it's P3 not even amd.

anyways i'm lowering the prices of the pro's to the same as the xt's, come monday/tuesday for those xt's that haven't sold i'll post on ebay. same with pro's

stupidfool said:
ya but it's P3 not even amd.

anyways i'm lowering the prices of the pro's to the same as the xt's, come monday/tuesday for those xt's that haven't sold i'll post on ebay. same with pro's

*shrugs* all of my lappys are P2/P3 based. I dont have a single AMD lappy. :/

The P3 is a nice chip in this, and doesnt get very hot.

stupidfool said:
ya but i love amd and am totally loyal to it

ttt

AMD rocks. :D I've been using them since the 4x86 days.

Bump for a nice guy, great products, and a fellow AMD lover.

stupidfool said:
Let me just say that these are from a order of computers that got changed to 7800gt's at the last minute i was building, some are already opened and were installed then taken out. I have tested most of them and they were in all working order about a month ago. I am selling these as-is since i do not feel like testing 20 or so videocards and unhooking 1 computer to try all of them.

I am going on vacation for this weekend and will be back monday to ship whatever items are sold.

Fist up is a Radeon X850Pro Video Card, 8x AGP, 256MB DDR3. I currently have 5 that are here and maybe one or two in the closet. I will try to get a more up-to-date photo up monday. This is the stock one. It does not come with a box. I'm asking 150.00+10(shipping) per each 1

901409d4-1f75-43cf-9f4b-d7ed3fc864e.gif

i also have some of the following for sale also but do not know how much i have so right now these technically are not for sale since i do not have pics or prices but i will post them either Late Tonight or Monday
Updated: 6/02/06 prices i'm thinking about geting for these.
RADEON 7500 64MB PCI ---- 30+10 shipping obo.
RADEON 9000 64MB AGP-----40+10 shipping obo.
RADEON 9200 128MB AGP------ 20+10 shipping obo.
RADEON 9600XT 128MB AGP----40+10 shipping obo.
RADEON X800 PRO 256MB AGP--145+10 shipping obo.
ATI RADEON 9550 256MB AGP (2 of these i think)---40+10 shipping obo.
ATI RADEON X700PRO 256MB ( 1 or 2 i'm not sure)---80+10 shipping obo.
RADEON X800XL(2 of these for sure)---- 100+10 shipping obo.

All these are from my computer building side business but since people read computer gaming world and pcgamer and read the reviews they wanted the nvidia cards instead. These have been in my closet for about a month while i was finishing the computers and have not been tested since then.

I will be posting pics and more in detail of what i have later tonight or probably monday after vacation. These are first come first get.

Also, since i hate paypal with their fees. Whoever pays with MO i will pay for half the shipping or we can negotiate something else.

b.t.w. Hate paypal's .30+3% of price fees :(
You can't make the buyer pay for paypal fees

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture15.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture13.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture12.jpg

Picture14.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture9.jpg

^^^^ last one shows x850 pro's and xl

i'm still trying to find my xt's, i have refunded all money for those who payed for the xt's till i can find them in my house since they were not in this box.

all are made by ati

i have 2 pny cards

both xl cards are pci srry.

Back