FS: Video streaming server part out (Aqua Computer, ASUS P5N7A-VM, Areca RAID, DDR2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

egawrangler

Weaksauce
eBay: egawrangler

The security business I co-own offers a trade-up deal for customers who own their equipment for less than six months. Basically, if they would like to upgrade inside the six month mark, they can upgrade at a discounted price. The used parts usually get re-used in other systems, but these particular parts have sat on the shelf for three weeks and have yet to find a home. So heres whats for sale:

Areca ARC-1220 PCIe RAID Card. Used for 4 months with no issues. Firmware, BIOS, and boot loader have all been flashed to (1.46, 1.21d, and 1.46 respectively).

Includes low-profile and full size PCI brackets, passive cooler, manual, 8x SATA cables, driver cd, original packaging. $325.

Aqua Computer Aquaero. Used for 4 months under moderate load. Firmware has been flashed to most current release. Includes black faceplate. USB cable, and 4 Temp sensors. VFD version (better screen than LCD). Manual can be found here. $130

ASUS P5N7A-VM mATX motherboard. 4 months of use, no issues. Includes all retail packaging, IDE cable, motherboard pin adapters, driver CD, manual, and case I/O plate. Like NEW! $85.

G. Skill 4GB DDR2 Kit F2-6400CL4D-4GBPK. ALL MEMORY SOLD. Never overclocked, includes all retail packaging, sorry but no case sticker. There are two kits, totalling 8GB of memory. Sold individually, $35 per 4GB kit.

Western Digital WD2500KS and WD1600YS. WD2500KS SOLD. 250GB and 160GB, respectively. Both have 16MB cache, 7200 RPM and SATA 3.0Gb/s speed. These are the only items that did not come from the aforementioned system. Used about 9 months (each). WD1600YS warranty expires 4/2013, S/N WCAP03302097. WD2500KS warranty expired 12/2008. Drives will be formatted according to the filesystem you choose prior to shipment (all are applicable). $15 per drive.

Aqua Computer Cuplex XT CPU block. Used about 4 months. No issues, no leaks. Block has been thoroughly cleaned with 91% butyl alcohol (to remove the AS5 thermal material) and diluted turpentine (to remove any microbial growth). Comes with all mounting hardware necessary for a 775 platform. $35.

Intel Pro/1000 GT Desktop PCI adapter. NIC SOLD. Used, excellent condition. $10.

EVGA 8800GTS Heatsink/Fan combo. HEATSINK SOLD. Includes mounting hardware and dual PCI plate (not pictured). Never used, brand new. $18.

PayPal only and I'll ship only to the U.S. (AK and HI included). All prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Some prices are negotiable, PM me if interested! We can negotiate shipping if you're interested. Generally, I ship via UPS or USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. You choice but price will be determined by your proximity to the Monterey, CA area.

Last edited:
damn, I just had that mobo delivered today... I'm checking out the RAID card though.

Will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back