FS: Very random, very old stuff. (Including shift-light for car).

ctheory

n00b
Oof, where do I begin...

I've got one motherboard (micro atx) and the most information I could find regarding it was a cached PC Chips that gave me enough information to post here.
PC CHIP XCEL 2000 ATX MICRO P3 MOTHERBOARD INTEL CELERON 500 SOCKET 370 160MB RAM

Product Details: System BIOS 2Mb Flash Rom on board, prides (ACPI) and Legacy PMU and the Ultra DMA 33/66, fully compliant to PC'97 and PC'98 Specifications, supports such features as Suspend. Shutdown, Alarm Wake-Up, Modem Ring On, Wake on Lan, Interrupt Wake-Up from Keyboard/Mouse and Keyboard Power On/Off Built-in Hardware Monitor circuit supports thermal, Power and Fan speed monitor.
10/100 Base-T LAN Supports high speed transfer rate at 10/100Mb, fully PnP and supports most of OS drivers
Video Onboard The AGP internal interface is supported for integrated 6326 AGP VGA contoller. The integrated VGA controller is a high performance and targeted at 3D graphics application. In addition, the integrated 3D Video/Graphics controller adopts the interface high technology to improve the performance eminently. The share system memory architecture will be adopted and it can flexibly using the 2Mb, 4Mb and 8Mb frame buffer size from programming the system BIOS.
I/O Interface Supports Plug and Play I/I function
1 ATX Power Supply Socket
1 AT Power Supply Socket
1 FDC Support 360K ~ 2.88Mb, 3Mode FDDs or LS-120
2 PCI IDE Interfaces - Supports four IDE devices (PIO Mode 4, DMA Mode 2 and Ultra DMA/33)
1 EPP/ECP Mode Parallel Port.
1 16550 High Speed Serial I/O Port
1 VGA Port
1 Modem Port (Modem Adapter Included)]
1 LAN port (Adapter included)
1 Game Port and Audio Out
2 Analog Audio Ports
1 Form Card Port (2x USB, 1 PS/2 and 1 IR)
Processor information
Type Microprocessor
Introduction date 01/04/1999
Processor core Mendocino
Manufacturing process 0.25 micron
19 million transistors
Data bus width 32 bit
Package 370-pin Plastic Staggered Pin Grid Array
1.95" x 1.95" (4.95 cm x 4.95 cm)
Socket Socket 370 (PGA370)
Speed (MHz) 400
Bus frequency (MHz) 66
Clock multiplier 6
Processor Support Pentium II III up to 500Mhz or Celeron 370 PPGA up to 466Mhz CPUs with Frequency at 66/100Mhz in Slot 1 or Socket 370 for AT Form Factor.
Chipset Xcel 2000 - SiS 620Chipset
HT8738 PCI Sound +V90 Fax Modem
PCnet 2019 10/100 Base-T
ITE 8770F
Cache Memory Embedded in CPU Card
Bus Architecture 1x32bit PCI Slot (PCI 2.1 Compliant)
1x16bit ISA slot
Memory 3x168-pin DIMM Sockets supports SDRAM
Expandable up to 768Mb

This motherboard also comes with a P3 PGA370 chip @ 800 MHz. I haven't used it in years, but when I pulled it, it worked. Chip is still hanging out in the socket in the mobo, and the whole setup was in a static bag, in a box, in the closet. The board ALSO comes with a P3 600 MHz processor SECC2-socket (was original, still works, and surprisingly a refurb'd one goes for at least 50 bucks. wtf?)
Since it's also SDR I am stuffing 3 chips of SDR that I have in there, two sticks are 64 mb PC100 sticks, the last one I think is a 128 stick, but there's no guarantee.

Anyways, the mobo, processors, and memory all together i'm asking 55 OBO.
Again,
Combo: 55 OBO.
--------------------------------------------------
Second board I have is an ASUS P4P800 SE that I honestly do not know the status of. I built a new machine for someone, this was the board that came out of the old machine, they said they thought it worked, then they thought it didn't, so i'm going to be on the safe side and say that it's most likely a parts board. AGP, 478 intel board if you're too lazy to look.

Asking: 30 OBO.
---------------------------------------------------
Samsung T-300 cellular phone, used with T-Mobile. All sorts of dings and scratches, he had a bit of a rough life. :p
Could be a parts phone, it might even still work. No charger.

Asking: 10 OBO.
Linksys "Instant Wireless" Wireless PCI Card B-standard.
Model: WMP11
With antenna, still functioning, just been sitting around (there's no way i'm playing BF/TF2 on wireless).

Asking: 20 OBO.
WIRES! I have around 100 feet of telephone wire that has been sitting in a box, hasn't been used in a few years. Had it because we couldn't drill into the walls at the apartment I was at. Works fine.

Asking: 5 bucks.

Also some... RJ12 Cat-3 cable? I think. 6 conductors. Probably a good 20-30 feet, maybe more.

Asking: Name a price.

Linksys BEFW11S4 Version 4 wireless B-broadband router with 4 port switch, in great shape. I bought a G router and have no use for it, but sadly, cannot find the power supply for it.

Asking: 25 OBO.
GAMES!
Unreal Tournament 2003. 3 discs, CD-key, good to go. 10 OBO.
Far Cry, 5 CD, CD-key, original case. 10 OBO.
BF1942 Expansion, Secret Weapons of WWII. 10 OBO.

OT Parts:
Auto Meter Pro-Shift Shift Light.
Had in my 85 Mustang GT. Engine was stolen, i've sold everything but this and want to be rid of a bad memory. Contains shift light, and the following RPM pills:
3.0 (3000 RPM)
Few bumps and scratches but otherwise in good shape.
Looks like this guy: http://www.autometer.com/cat_accessoriesdetail.aspx?vid=159
Asking: 50 OBO.

Thank you in advance and PM me with any questions.

Back