FS: Verizon Note 2 and Rezound

T4rd

Fully [H]
I'm about to replace my Note 2, so I'm preemptively putting it up for sale as well as my wife's old Rezound. Pics will be coming, I just wanted to go ahead and post for now.

Note 2, clean ESN (still using it now) comes with original box, manuals and charger. It has been pretty well taken care of as its been in a thin TPU case (I also have this case (not pictured) that I didn't care much for - I'm the top reviewer of the case on that page) and had a screen protector on it for its whole life. The only cosmetic imperfections are a very small, barely noticeable crack at the very bottom of the display where it meets the plastic frame (shaped like an upside down U). There are also some very light scratches on the back (which if you noticed is lacking the Verizon branding because I had to replace it once due to a friends dog murdering its original back while I had it off for a moment). Overall, I'd say it's in 8.5/10 condition. The phone currently has an unlocked bootloader, is rooted, and running a custom (stock-based) ROM (Sophisticated v3 at the moment), but I can un-do all of that and return it back to complete stock if wanted. Also, FYI, this phone is unlocked so you can use it on GSM carriers, you'll just need to add your carrier APN info to get a date connection (HSPA+ only though, no LTE outside of Verizon) - SOLD

Here's pics.. I did the best I could with my wife's D600, but I barely know how to turn it on :(. Pics are clickable for higher-res shots though.

Here's where you can see the small crack near the bezel.

Some minor scuffs in the chrome finish, didn't do too good capturing it.

Rezound, clean ESN, comes with original box (I think, I'll have to check on this later) and charger. Great condition as it has had a thin TPU case on it for its whole life too. I haven't thuroughly checked it yet, but I didn't see any noticable scratches or blemishes on it yesterday while I was playing with it momentarily. This phone is also unlocked and can be used on GSM networks; I just had a friend use it on T-Mobile for a few months as a loaner until he could afford a new phone. Though he could only get Edge data on it, I'm not totally sure what bands/speeds this phone supports on AT&T or T-Mobile, so do your research if you're interested. - Asking $90 shipped.

Here's my Heat. (27-0-0)

Paypal or Money Order (ships upon receipt) accepted. I have Amazon Payments too, but I set that up a long time ago and have never used it. So PP or MO would be preferred.

Thanks for viewing and bumping is appreciated! :)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
A deal for my Note 2's replacement fell through soon after I posted this FS, but now I've offically ordered its replacement (One M8), I can try to sell it again.

I added pics, but I don't know much of what I'm doing with my wife's D600, but I think I captured the crack in the glass fairly well in that 6th pic.

So bump!

My Note 2 is officially replaced and ready to ship. :cool:

You want chick-en, you want liv-er, Note 2 Note 2, please del-iv-er!

iKrEzh3Bl9oMr.gif

Back