FS: Verizon Galaxy Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4rd

Fully [H]
Up for grabs is my 32GB Verizon Galaxy Nexus. Just FYI, this phone does not support SD cards and the 32GB version are no longer available new (the new ones are 16GBs).

Here's the pics. It's pretty much new condition. No scrapes, scratches, dents, scuffs, etc. It has had a screen protector (XO Skin) on it pretty much since I got it new around this time last year. I dropped it once before I got the case on it, but replaced the housing with a new one shortly thereafter and put a case on it, so it has been as good as new since then. ESN is clean, I was using it until just a couple weeks ago when I got a Note 2 to replace it. It is currently rooted and running a JB Sorcery ROM based off of 4.2 (there are several other stock and modified 4.2 ROMs available too). I can easily unroot, relock the bootloader and return to the latest official ROM if you prefer.

Comes with everything pictured there:
- 32GB Verizon Galaxy Nexus in 9.5/10 condition and XO Skin (screen protector) installed
- Cruzerlite TPU case
- 2100 mAh OEM Extended battery (Primary battery most of its life) w/ battery cover
- 1850 mAh OEM Standard battery (hardly used) w/ original battery cover
- Original Samsung Charger
- (Optional) Extra housing that's slightly scuffed up (I dropped the phone on concrete shortly after I first got the phone before I could get my case in and it messed up the bezel around the camera and ends, so I got a new housing off Ebay and it has been good as new since then).
- (Optional if I can find it) Extra XO Skin screen protector.
- Pretty sure I have the original box and stuff too in my closet (I'll update later when I'm home and find it), which I'll ship it in. No headphones though.

You get all of the above for SOLD

Here's my Heat.

Paypal or Money Order accepted. I have Amazon Payments too, but I set that up a long time ago and have never used it. So PP or MO would be preferred.

Thanks!

Last edited:
images

Friend is looking for one for his wife, letting him know now!
Best of luck with sale~

Bump for you!

But I just got a malware warning from google chrome. I can only assume it's because of one of your photo's.

^^^ Thanks! I haven't seen that warning yet and I use Chrome too. If you can tell me which one, I'll remove it :).

i_dont_always_bump_a_thread_but_whe.jpg

I get the same warning from chrome. It's coming from images from forkparty.com.

What version of Android does this phone support? Is the ESN clean? Rooted?

What version of Android does this phone support? Is the ESN clean? Rooted?

Right now the Verizon Galaxy Nexus is officially on 4.1.2, I think, but it should be updated to 4.2 at some point to match the GSM Galaxy Nexus. ESN is clean, I was using it until just a couple weeks ago when I got a Note 2 to replace it. It is currently rooted and running a JB Sorcery ROM based off of 4.2 (there are several other stock and modified 4.2 ROMs available too). I can easily unroot, relock the bootloader and return to the latest official ROM if you prefer.

Last edited:
Someone buy this; I'm running out of bump pics now :(.

thread_bump_2.png

Thought I had a buyer, but he backed out :(.

Bumpage.

bump2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back