FS: Verizon Cell phones, DVDs, and maybe more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oipunkz

Gawd
DEAD THREAD

Selling a few things that are just taking up room and the wife wants me to clean up some clutter. Cash is the goal, not interested in any trades. Will be adding things over the next few days.

I prefer Paypal, and ship either USPS or UPS. Email is best: bigdeuce AT gmail.com

Dell U2711 Monitor: $865 shipped
Dell U2711 Monitor New Sealed In Box. You know what it is, and you want it. Bought 2 and I just can't bring myself to use em both, need the cash for other things this summer. For specs and those curious, here's a link to the best monitor you can buy IMO:
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=224-8284

Blackberry 8830: $35 shipped OBO
Verizon Blackberry 8830. Phone is in 7/10 condition. Works great, has some scratches, dings, wear, and a small crack on one corner, but really overall fine working condition. Comes with box, phone, and cable only. No wall charger. Clean ESN, I used this on Page Plus for a while.

LG ENVY VX9900: $45 shipped OBO
Verizon LG VX9900 ENVY. This phone is about 7/10 condition. Works great, clean ESN, used this on Page Plus for a while. Comes with a couple extra batteries, a USB data cable, 2 car chargers, 1 A/C wall charger that seems to work intermittently, belt case.

Dell DJ 20: $35 shipped
Dell DJ 20gb. It great condition, comes with CD, Charger, and cables.

iPod Nano 8gb Black 4th G: $70 shipped
iPod Nano 8gb (4th G I believe, tall skinny one, no camera). It's black and in basically perfect condition. I have an 'invisible shield type' skin on it as well as a silicone skin. The only 'bad' thing if you care, is that it has my name engraved on the back. Cover it with a custom skin and nobody will ever know. :) Comes with original box, earbuds if you want them, and a cable (not original).

Compaq F700 Laptop: $175 shipped - SOLD
Compaq Presario F700. AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-58 1.9GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD, DVDRW, Vista Home Premium. Just restored from recovery partition, OS and software are like new waiting for the new owner. I ran all updates and installed Security Essentials.
Laptop use to have periodic shutdown issues, but have not had an issue since using a Targus Coolpad. It's probably a candidate for a gpu / cpu thermal paste replacement or something. I'll include the cooling pad if you want.

Dell Inspiron 700M: $140 shipped - SOLD
Dell Inspiron 700M. 1.7GHz, 768MB RAM, 20GB HD, DVD/CDRW, wireless, great condition. This has been a great little laptop, just don't need it anymore. Fresh install of XP on it ready for a new owner.

HTC Touch Pro: $85 shipped - SOLD
Verizon HTC Touch Pro. This is I'd say 8.5/10 condition. Looks and works great. Comes with original box, manuals, A/C wall charger, USB cable, and some A/V adapter cable. It has clean ESN. I used it for a little while on Page Plus.

DVD's: $45 shipped - SOLD
All are Widescreen unless otherwise noted, and are in great to nearly perfect condition, and come in cases with jackets as you would expect.
Selling as ENTIRE LOT ONLY. 21 (including those that are new/sealed) for

-8 Mile
-Analyze This
-Bed of Roses
-Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo
-Die Another Day (BRAND NEW SEALED)
-Entrapment
-Gone in 60 Seconds
-How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
-Matrix Reloaded (BRAND NEW SEALED)
-My Big Fat Greek Wedding
-Overboard (BRAND NEW SEALED)
-South Park presents Timmy
-Spider-Man
-Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones
-The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring (Fullscreen)
-The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King (BRAND NEW SEALED)
-The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
-What about Bob?
-What Women Want
-X2 X-Men United (BRAND NEW SEALED)
-Young guns

Last edited:
Just want this stuff gone.... Make offers if you don't like the price.
I'll add some pics later tonight.

Sold the HTC Touch Pro... The rest of it is still available. Open to reasonable offers.

Good seller bump. Got the 700m laptop plus the 21 dvds today and I could not be more pleased. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back