FS: Various smartphones. Also voip gear.

SunnyD

2[H]4U
I've got several smartphones sitting on my desk that I have acquired over the years. Kids have bought their own and retired some, upgraded here and there... mostly older stuff but still something someone might find useful.

Please note that ALL listings will include NO accessories unless otherwise specified - PHONE ONLY

# Moto X (older model) for AT&T, it is unlocked. Black with blue highlights. Has had a crappy screen protector on it since I acquired it. Cosmetic condition is "excellent". Will include a black/blue Otterbox for it that is well worn but still completely functional. Asking $85 shipped

# LG L16C for TracFone. Should be clean and ready to use. Excellent condition, was a business backup phone. Asking $20 shipped

# Microsoft Lumia 640. Good condition. Works great, and is unlocked. Will include a hybrid dual TPU case with it. Asking $55 shipped

# LG Optimus L90 for T-Mobile. Screen glass is cracked. Screen and touch work okay but there is a feathered crack from the bottom left of the main button that extends about half way up the left side of the screen. Phone is otherwise functional. Asking $20 shipped

# Hybrid TPU case for LG G3. Purple and black with kickstand. Excellent condition. Asking $7 shipped

I also have a few VOIP phones for sale.

# Snom 821 Black - This was my personal desk phone for a long time. Still in perfect condition. Asking $65 shipped

# Snom 870 Black - Had this one upstairs until I got a couple m9r's. Asking $65 shipped

Heatware is under SunnyD.

Back