pics upon request for all items except the digi cam...
1. 5.0mp Digital camera Minolta Dimage F300 with 256mb SD and 32mb SD, original box, cables and the cd if I can find it. $320 shipped.
For the following items pls arrange pickup or shipping costs will be too much.
2. A full suspention MNT bike. Some extras like new grips and cowhorns optional. $200
3. A Keyboard, as in the piano kind, not quite full size, not really sure what it's worth make an offer.
4. Crate Bass amp BX-25, 25 watt amp with a 10" speaker. $100
5. 1 Tomasini steal track frame, 56cm, crashed once and repaired by one of the best frame builders in the country tom kellog of spectrum cycles. $300
This of course is to pay for the DRebel I purchased from Banshee. Questions to loganbg@udel.edu
edit: I'm a bit north of the Philly area.
1. 5.0mp Digital camera Minolta Dimage F300 with 256mb SD and 32mb SD, original box, cables and the cd if I can find it. $320 shipped.
For the following items pls arrange pickup or shipping costs will be too much.
2. A full suspention MNT bike. Some extras like new grips and cowhorns optional. $200
3. A Keyboard, as in the piano kind, not quite full size, not really sure what it's worth make an offer.
4. Crate Bass amp BX-25, 25 watt amp with a 10" speaker. $100
5. 1 Tomasini steal track frame, 56cm, crashed once and repaired by one of the best frame builders in the country tom kellog of spectrum cycles. $300
This of course is to pay for the DRebel I purchased from Banshee. Questions to loganbg@udel.edu
edit: I'm a bit north of the Philly area.