FS: VapoChill XE

smokeysworld

Limp Gawd
I am looking to sale this because I simply don't wish to overclock anymore so no longer have a need for it. It is in good condition and comes with extras as well. It has the new clamshell mounting block and also have the old one as well. I have the newer and the older chill control but the newer is installed. Have all the booklets. It is complete minus the power supply.

I am looking to get 500 plus actual shipping. I am also up for offers. I am not though looking for any trades. I bought this less then 4 months ago from Opppainter on Xtreme. It is in excelent condition and will have pictures up later today.

Heat: smokeysworld
ebay: mikey_booboo
email: booboo98 AT pacbell DOT net (Non free but rarely used)
mferreira AT gmail DOT com (Checked regularly)

There is a possiblity i might buy this off you for about 500 dollars
if possible could i get it for 450??

i will talk it over with the wife tonight...i should be able to get it from you..i will email you if i have confrimation that i can do it :)

Just curious: I am assuming that since your sig has a P4 in it this Vapochill XE is only for the P4?

Will this fit an Athlon 64? Is this the full case version or the stand alone unit?

aldamon said:
Will this fit an Athlon 64? Is this the full case version or the stand alone unit?

Full case version minus the power supply. And I do believe this will fit the 64 chips too. Will look into that for you. Almost positive that it does.

[RIP]Zeus: Let me know. I have a couple people inquiring on this. I live just outside of sacramento and pickup would be ideal. :D but I will ship too.

smokeysworld said:
Full case version minus the power supply. And I do believe this will fit the 64 chips too. Will look into that for you. Almost positive that it does.

[RIP]Zeus: Let me know. I have a couple people inquiring on this. I live just outside of sacramento and pickup would be ideal. :D but I will ship too.

Damn, that's going to be pretty heavy. Be careful shipping it if Zeus can't buy it locally. UPS almost destroyed a system I built for my mother in law.

Here are the pics:

vapo1.jpg

vapo2.jpg

vapo3.jpg

vapo4.jpg

FYI Smokey....I know UPS is attractive for shipping, especially large stuff, but I use USPS instead for everything now. UPS has caused me problems with their handling, even when well packed. USPS on the otherhand has a clean slate and happy people on the other end....just a headsup from my own experience........good luck.

Might be sold tomorrow. Meeting up with someone in Roseville.. Let you know if it is still available

Back