FS: Vapochill LS Phase Change Cooler

matt9669

Limp Gawd
I have a Vapochill Lightspeed sitting here collecting dust in my garage - been running a dual Xeon rig for a while now and have no use for it. Trying to finance the purchase of a BenQ FP241VW, so please take it off my hands!

Looking to get $350 +shipping for it, will consider other offers. PAYPAL ONLY please. I live in the Dallas, TX area (not too far from the [H] I'd wager) so I would highly recommend local pickup if you can swing it.

My unit is unusual in two ways:
- The aluminum side panels were damaged when I received it, so I had a guy who did (maybe still does!) custom laser etches to make me two clear acrylic panels to fit with a "Vapochill Lightspeed" logo on them. One of the panels now has a scratch (doh!), but it wasn't too serious if I remember.
- This was originally going to fit under a Lian-Li V1000 case. I did make it work (AFAIK no one else had attempted to do so at the time) but I had to remove the casters from the case. So I installed the casters to the Vapochill. Does make it a bit easier to move around.

Also note that you'll need to upgrade the socket kit. This is the cheapest one I could find: http://www.epowerhousepc.com/vapochill-socket-fits-lsxe-intel-lga775-socket-p-758.html

I can post pictures (including shots of the unit running) for anyone seriously interested. I have 34/0 positive feedback on eBay and 1/0 positive feedback (one old forum trade there!) on Heatware under matt9669. PM with any questions.

EDIT - I've also got a pair of green cold cathode lamps sitting here doing nothing. Meant to wire them into the Vapochill so it would light up, never got around to it. Will throw them in free of charge.

Back