FS: VAIO TZ-295N, Phenom X2 555 BE, ASUS M4A79XTD EVO, 4GB (2x2) DDR3, EVGA P55 SLI

Enectic

Limp Gawd
Have to much stuff for my own good, help me out by buying all this stuff! All items are in EXCELLENT, WORKING condition and I guarantee against DOA. Not looking to trade at this time, needing the greenbacks. If you don't like the price shoot me an offer, the worse I will say is no thanks. All prices include shipping and I usually ship within 24 hours of payment. Payment methods accepted are PayPal and money order. My heat is under Enectic (41-0-0), if you have any questions feel free to give me a PM.

SOLD - VAIO TZ-295N - Great little ultra portable. Item was purchased February 2010 and will come with original receipt. Item is in pristine condition, like new and will come with EVERYTHING it originally came.

Sony VAIO

Sony VAIO

Sony VAIO

Sony VAIO

SOLD - Intel Core i7 860 - CPU includes retail instruction pamphlet with the i7 sticker unused on the back of it. This was used in a spare rig for the past couple of weeks. Decided to stick just with my X6 rig and part out the spare rig. There is one minor issue I've found with the CPU, however, it doesn't affect functionality. Like I said above, I've used this for the past couple of weeks and haven't had any problems with the processor, it went though several hours of gaming and prime just fine. The issue is that one of the pads on the bottom has a blemish on it.

Here is the CPU.

Here is the blemish.

SOLD - Phenom II X2 555 BE CPU includes retail packaging and stock HSF. The third core unlocks on this CPU and is rock solid. I'm thinking the fourth core is a dud, however, I haven't messed with the voltages so it might still be able to unlock. highest OC I was able to achieve with this was 3600 (all three cores) at stock voltage. With modest cooling, temps hovered around 55 during prime. As I stated above, I didn't mess with the voltage so not sure how much more potential this chip has.

Phenom II X2 555 BE

SOLD - ASUS M4A79XTD EVO Motherboard includes retail packaging, back I/O plate, manuals, and driver CD.

ASUS Motherboard

There is one minor issue with the board. The original owner yanked the plastic guard off one of the sata ports, he forgot the cable had one of those clips on it. The sata pins were left unharmed and I've since replaced the guard with another one. The port WORKS, it's just not secured to the motherboard. I was thinking about super gluing it on there but it became a non issue since I never used more than 3-4 sata ports at a time.

Here is what I'm talking about, bottom left port.

SOLD - 4 GB (2x2) G. Skill Ripjaw DDR3-1333 RAM 8-8-8-24-1T Runs great and highly overclockable. Never had an issue with them and memtested with no errors.

Ripjaw RAM

SOLD - 2x Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 2GB RAM sticks P/N: TR3X6G1600C8D - 8-8-8-24-2T No issues with these either, memtested with no errors.

Corsair RAM

SOLD - Thermaltake TR2 RX 750 watt PSU Includes everything it does retail. Used for a couple of weeks in a spare rig. Works great, no issues.

Thermaltake TR2 RX

SOLD - OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ550FTY 550 watt PSU Missing two cables, one of the PCI-E connectors and one of the molex connectors. Still has one PCI-E and one cable with molex connectors. Other than those two missing cables it includes all the other cables.

OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ550FTY

$95 - Foxconn Inferno Katana GTI LGA 1156 Awesome motherboard, includes everything (except for one SATA cable) it does retail.

Foxconn motherboard

$15 - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 cooler Decent little cooler. Includes everything it does retail.

Hyper TX3

$12 - Intel Core i5 stock HSF Came off a i5 650.

Intel stock HSF

$12 - Thermaltake K8 Silent Boost HSF Was used on an Athlon 3000+ back in the day, no issues with it.

K8 Silent Boost

$28 - PNY 7800GT PCI-E version of the card, works great, no issues.

7800GT

$22 - T-Mobile Motorola Razr This phone was all the rage back in the day. Doesn't hold to much of a charge anymore but includes charger and leather belt clip. It's been lying around here forever so thought I'd try to sell it.

Razr

$32 - T-Mobile Samsung T429 Another phone I've had laying around. Still holds a pretty good charger. Comes with retail box and all original included accessories.

Samsung T429

That's all for now. Like I said above, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Intel Core i7-860 processor.

If something should happen with it, is there a way to get it warrantied?

Let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

Back