FS: Ultra MicroFly Aluminum Cases (Silver)

spamhunter

Limp Gawd
Updated original listing and added a few more sale items and some freebies that I'd like to try and find a good home for before I donate them to Goodwill or e-cycle.
I've listed dimensions and weight for each item to help determine shipping cost where necessary. These dimensions are based on the retail packaging for each item which can be rather bulky and for some would require a larger box for shipping. If this isn't important, I can remove the retail packaging and repack in smaller boxes to save on shipping. My zip code is 90638.

Paypal or money orders only please.

Click on pic for larger pic.

For Sale Items:

Ultra MicroFly Aluminum Micro-ATX case No power supply, Like new condition. Price Drop $40 Shipped.

SOLD ThermalTake Element Q Mini-ITX case w/ 220W P/S, Price Drop $50 shipped.

SOLD 2 Belkin Nostrom N52 Game controllers $15 each, buyer pays for shipping.

Freebies: Just pay for shipping and they're yours.

These items are fairly old but still have some life in them.

Agfa 1236S SCSI scanner
Comes with PCI SCSI card, cable and terminator. Tested in Windows XP 32bit and Linux (Fedora 18 64bit). Windows and Linux recognized SCSI card and automatically loaded drivers. Downloaded the newest Windows version of the SnapScan software (circa 2000) which includes the scanner driver and have included them on a CD. Tested it with VueScan with no problems. In Linux Scanner supported under SANE.
Unfortunately could not get it to work in Windows 7. The included SCSI card is not supported and could not find any AGFA scanner drivers. However, if you do have a Win7 supported SCSI card, might be able to use Vuescan since it has it's own driver for this scanner. So, pick it up and scan like it's 1999.

Dimensions: 23.5x19x10.25 Weight: 17.0lbs

Linksys 2-port KVM Switch, Model PS2KVMSK
This KVM switch has PS2 and DSUB connectors. No USB or DVI.

Dimensions: 11.25x9.5x3 Weight: 2.0lbs

Linksys USB 2.0 10/100 Network Adapter
Basically a USB RJ45 network adapter. Don't know what I was thinking when I bought this.

Dimensions: 9.2x6x1.6 Weight: 1.0lbs

Linksys WET11 Ethernet Bridge
Older ethernet bridge supports 801.11b and WEP (no WPA, if it did, I'd probably keep it).

Dimensions: 11.25x9.5x3 Weight: 2.0lbs

Linksys Cable Modem, Model BECFUM10 Ver. 2
Currently supports DOCSOS 1.0 but supposedly upgradeable to DOCSOS 1.1. However, from what I've read, firmware upgrades can only be done by cable internet providers thus check to make sure that this modem is still supported with your carrier. So, if your grandmother doesn't play Halo or stream movies could save here a few bucks a month.

Dimensions: 11.25x9.5x2.5 Weight: 3.0lbs

Speedstream DSL Modem, Model 5260
Found out that this modem can be upgraded with the Model 5660 modem/router firmware which adds a bit more functionality/flexibility.

Dimensions: 13.25x9.5x4 Weight: 4.0lbs

Last edited:
bump for being tempting! Looks like it would be about $55 with priority shipping. :D

I purchased 1 of the 4. It arrived perfect and better than I expected.

Bump for a good seller.

Thanks again!!!

@oneforspeed: Glad you're happy with the case. Thanks again for a smooth transaction.

BTW, only have 1 left so don't hesitate and pull that trigger! :D

Back