FS: Ultra High-End Gaming PC

DrexelDragon

Limp Gawd
This is a super high-end custom PC built by myself for personal use only a few months ago. I need to downsize my PC so I am selling this in order to do it. I have been building PCs for many years now and have always built with the utmost care and precision.

I have compiled a PC part picker list of all the items that this custom PC includes below:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YkBdGX

Quick Preview

-Intel Core i7-4770K
-Custom Water Loop (worth approx $300)
-ASUS Maximus VI Formula Motherboard (with Wireless AC card and antenna)
-Corsair Vengeance 16 GB RAM

Imgur Album of the build: http://imgur.com/a/IeWX9

EDIT:

SCRATCH ALL THAT!!

Selling the Mobo, CPU and RAM now!!

Last edited:
god damn, so nice. My dream build right there. GLWS. Need a price! and could you link what LEDS you used?

Almost identical to my current setup. Curious to see how much this goes for

Price?

You better put one down before you get an infraction/warning. Glws after you do.

Replying bumps your threads and they don't want you to bump your thread to much. You can use the multi quote function if you need to quote multiple posts.

As long as someone Post's on your thread, you can repost within the 4 hour point. But at some point the mods will kick in and yell at you.

If this is intentional, You are cleaver at keeping your post on the front page haha :D

As long as someone Post's on your thread, you can repost within the 4 hour point. But at some point the mods will kick in and yell at you.

If this is intentional, You are cleaver at keeping your post on the front page haha :D

Haha nope I'm not that clever! I'll let it sit now, I won't post for a few hours haha

bump. in my time here i think ive seen 1 system sell on the forums and it was a 3k PC that sold for like 1.2k. every other system eventually gets parted. :/

bump. in my time here i think ive seen 1 system sell on the forums and it was a 3k PC that sold for like 1.2k. every other system eventually gets parted. :/

Thanks man. Yeah there's no way I'm gonna settle for losing a $1000 on the system. If it doesn't sell for the right price, I'll just keep it for now.

Whole systems usualy never sell. So unless you wanna part out ,I would craiglist it. Which 90 percent always works for me. Bump on a nice build

Back