Selling Two Staples Gift Cars one for $145.00 and one other for 200.00$
Selling the one for $145.00 for $125.00
Selling the second $200.00 for $175.00
Will ship today before 5PM EST. Will ship ups express mail ( Two business days).
**This is my Heatware.com Account= JKownz. http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=32905 . I only accept Paypal verified accounts. Tracking numbers will be given once shipped through hardocp or your e-mail address if shipping UPS or FEDEX.My paypal e-mail is Jkownz@yahoo.com. I have a premier account on paypal. Please state the item you are purchasing when using paypal. ( I also do local pickups, Currently in Rochester,NY)
Selling the one for $145.00 for $125.00
Selling the second $200.00 for $175.00
Will ship today before 5PM EST. Will ship ups express mail ( Two business days).
**This is my Heatware.com Account= JKownz. http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=32905 . I only accept Paypal verified accounts. Tracking numbers will be given once shipped through hardocp or your e-mail address if shipping UPS or FEDEX.My paypal e-mail is Jkownz@yahoo.com. I have a premier account on paypal. Please state the item you are purchasing when using paypal. ( I also do local pickups, Currently in Rochester,NY)
Last edited: