• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[FS] Two HIS ATI 5770's

BMFX

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
131
Hello everyone,

I am looking to sell two of my spare video cards, it’s a HIS ATI 5770. To be exact it is the “HIS H577FK1GD Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper XT) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card w/ Eyefinity” (Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161338)

Since I know MOST / A Lot of you are looking for mining cards, this is one of the better value $/Performance cards out there. Great if you have a spare computer sitting it pulls 180-210khash per card on a non-overclocked card.

I am looking for $70 each shipped (lower 48). This price is based off current ebay pricing.

Actual Photos:
http://bmfx.net/images/5770-1.png
http://bmfx.net/images/5770-2.png

Thanks,
- John
 
Last edited:
I leave town in 3 days. I'd like them sold and shipped before that. EBay listings are selling for $71 + 7 shipping, so reducing the price to $70 each with free shipping.
 
Back
Top