• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Turtle Beach 5.1 SRS Headset & PC Game

AYO VIN

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
524
Im selling these headphones because, honestly Im not using them enough - been back to using my Klipsch 5.1 - I just opened these headphones from the box 2 days ago.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/site/products/earforce/hpa/producthome.asp

Letting them go for $60.00 shipped.

Still have box and will be back in it.

Heat is Teekay and PayPal Verified.

Features of the Headset -

Why put up with the headache and expense of setting up 5.1 surround sound speakers in your PC room? The Ear Force HPA surround sound headphones provide a more immersive listening experience with amplified multi-speaker surround sound in each ear cup. Convenient volume controls for front, surround, center and sub, a master volume control and eight amplifiers for boosting the signal level to the individual speakers in each ear cup, let you tailor the sound as you like. A detachable microphone can be used for interactive on-line gaming, Internet phone or voice control of your PC.
- Same multi-speaker surround sound technology found in home theaters - now in headphones!
- Each ear cup contains discrete front, center, rear, and subwoofer speakers.
- Detachable microphone for online chat
- Eight amplifiers contained inside the volume control unit assure adequate playback levels on sound card and motherboard 5.1 outputs.
- 6-channel analog inputs are compatible with PC sound card outputs.
- Comfortable, cushioned ear cups for long gaming sessions.
- Individual channel volume control, plus master amplified volume makes DVD movies sound amazing on your PC

picture005zk4.jpg

__________

Also I have two Dark Messiah PC games I would like to sell for $20.00 + shipping.
 
1 selling point: These have the best headphone mounted mic I've ever heard, for it's sound quality alone I'd buy these if I didn't already have a pair! If you use TS2 or Ventrilo....I'd recommend these in an instant.
 
Back
Top