FS: Turnkey 4P G34 rigs and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, dilemma time

Are your CPU's spicy? A lot of 2011 mobo's do not like spice and that's all I have

Hmm, dilemma time

Are your CPU's spicy? A lot of 2011 mobo's do not like spice and that's all I have

A lot do not like B0... C0 and higher seems to be accepted without problems.

A lot do not like B0... C0 and higher seems to be accepted without problems.

Yeah, i'd noticed the warnings when looking for cpu's late last year. I was still tempted but have now decided to hold off and wait until the autumn. I'll have more choices with Ivy and Steamroller and lower prices on sandy based cpu's. I could even look at 4p

bump for good deal... I am just too poor to grab it.... this week...

How much would EU shipping cost? (quick guess)

nvm I tried a quick calculator, and it ended up around $180 plus import duties here :/

Damn it sucks seeing good offers from US members and not being able to use them.

Last edited:
Yeah. I didn't imagine it would be a good deal for international shipping and fees.
But, thanks for looking :)

How much would EU shipping cost? (quick guess)

nvm I tried a quick calculator, and it ended up around $180 plus import duties here :/

Damn it sucks seeing good offers from US members and not being able to use them.

Depends. I've bought mobo's from kendrak, musky and Doozer and shipping was a fairly reasonable $50-60 each time. Now this board weighs a bit more than my ATX ones but not $120 more - shipping usps priority international + tracking shouldn't bee too bad. Had to pay VAT but no customs duties however although in Europe I am thankfully outside the EU.

Depends. I've bought mobo's from kendrak, musky and Doozer and shipping was a fairly reasonable $50-60 each time. Now this board weighs a bit more than my ATX ones but not $120 more - shipping usps priority international + tracking shouldn't bee too bad. Had to pay VAT but no customs duties however although in Europe I am thankfully outside the EU.

Thx for the info.

I tried another calculator, I had previously calculated with a package of 5 lbs., and I still ended up with a rather steep shipping price, especially after I add local custom fees and %25 VAT on the total price including shipping.

:mad: I really wanted to jump on this offer and enjoy some peaceful ebay searching for a pair of LP processors :mad:

Price drop.
So no one wants a turnkey G34 4P???
If you just "need" the challenge, I can always take them apart and send the pieces. :)
Come on. Make an offer!

How much power (from socket) do they use?

I could (maybe) buy one of them, but because I pay 22 cents per KWh, rest of family could veto anything that would significantly increase electricity bill.

Also, do you have any estimate how much it would cost to ship it to EU? Edit: shipping already discussed above.

Last edited:
The two 4P rigs will cost you some electricity I'm afraid.
My Kill-O-Watt is actually on the Intel 2011 2P right now so these are from memory.
6180SE with the OC runs around 750W.
6166HE with OC runs around 600W.
Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back