• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS/Trade: Xbox 360 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomau

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
3,367
I have The Orange Box I wanna sell.

The Orange Box with manual/case - $15 shipped
Lego - Indiana Jones Original Adventures - $SOLD
Kung Fu Panda - $SOLD

PayPal ONLY

I have 100% feedback on heatware - HERE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top