FS: Tons of stuff, CPUs, Motherboards, Videocards, and more

RagingGecko

Limp Gawd
Athlon XP 2100+ -- SOLD

Athlon XP 1600+ -- SOLD

Shuttle motherboard AK35GT -- $25

Logitech MX700, excellent condition - $40

Quantum fireball 40GB 5400 RPM hard drive - SOLD

Koolance full tower water cooled case (Antec style). Inluces CPU, Video card, and motherboard waterblocks. - SOLD

Visiontek Xtasy Geforce 4 Ti4600 -- SOLD

PNY Geforce 2 Ti -- $35

1 stick 512MB PC2100 DDR generic, runs 3-3-3-8 timings -- SOLD

All prices are negotiable. NO TRADES.

Email is [email protected]
I now have AIM. S/n is RagingGecko321

Must Post A Valid Email Address In Fs/ft Threads Per The Rules
I am very interested in the Koolance full tower water cooled case (Antec style). Inluces CPU, Video card, and motherboard waterblocks. - $130 obo
Need more info:
1. Is it the 901full tower or the mid tower 601 model? (the 901 is huge, it has 6x 5 1/4 drive bays and does not have the door, the 601 has 4x 5 1/4 drive bays and the door.
2. What color, Black or Beige? ( I believe the 601 is available only in black)
3. PSU? Included or not, If it is what is it?
4. What versions are the waterblocks?
5. Would really like some pics if possible.
6. Do you have any referances, as in heatware?

Email is [email protected]

1. its got 4 drive bays and a door.
2. Black
3. I have a 600W CompUSA PSU that I can include, but I don't know what condition it's in. It hasn't been used in quite a while.
4. I'm not sure what versions the waterblocks are, but I can get pics this weekend.
5. I'm at college and it's at home, but I'm going home this weekend so I can get pics then.
6.. PM'd you with references.

vincer20, deal. Send an email to [email protected]

I would be intrested in your 512 PC2100, and I might want your 2400+.
I was wondering if you could put the FSB of you chips.
I have paypal and i can pay in Money Order.
PM me if you would like to sell it.
max

yhm @ [email protected]!

hey there gecko, this is tb40nd on hardforums. i saw your thread and was wondering what kind of package deal we could work out on the xp2100, (best of two) shuttle mobo, 40gb 5400rpm hdd, and 512mb pc 2100?

plmk!

rtb
email
tb40nd - heat (185-0-0)

I must back out, finance department (girlfriend) said no! However I do think it is a great deal. I desperatly need Hard Drives however I only want the koolance case and I cant get both.

Thanks for the interest Diablo2k. To everyone else, I think I replied either email or PMs. Please PM me if you're interested in anything since it's getting hard to keep track in here.

up 4 u!

just replied to your email. thanx for getting back with me... if you have aim we could probably get through this a bit faster - no rush tho.

I didn't get the email yet. I'll look into getting AIM since it would be a lot more convenient. Thanks for the up :D

I got AIM. S/n is RagingGecko321

ok, i just tried you on aim and you weren't logged on.... shoot me an email with your reply if its possible or just send me a pm here or aim message as i'll stay logged in there.

hi there... is the pc2100 ram taken yet? if not, i may be interested.... are you considering trades? i have these for trade:

-Timex Internet Messenger Ironman Triathlon Watch- worth about 65-70 bux
-Watercooling setup (everything but the reservoir)- don't know much about it- i can send you some pix if interested. worth- 40 bux?

Sorry, I was in class. I thought I had my away message on. I've got another class from 2:30-3:30 central, so catch me anytime besides then.

Okay, I'm at home this weekend so if anybody wants anything they need to decide quick. Monday I go back to school and won't be able to ship again for at least a week or 2.

I have a bunch of old paintball stuff if u need it........only one mask......2 large co2 tanks.........a 3 guns........2 cheap samauri's and a brass eagle Silver raptor nice gun........ LMK

I'm saving for a DM4 and play amature tournaments. I need something a bit more competative than a samurai. ;)

Thanks for the offer though

Back