Thermochill TA120.2 240 radiator (2x120mm) - $50
Condition: New
IMG_0178.jpg

HWLabs SR-1 280 radiator (2x140mm) - SOLD

Thermochill TA120.4 480 raditor (4x120mm) - $80
Condition: New
IMG_0180.jpg

Watercool MO-RA3 420 Pro radiator (9x140mm) - SOLD

- Also willing to accept Best Reasonable Offer on most of these as well. Don't insult me with real low-ball offers though.

- All sales are provided as-is. I have tried noting whenever possible if there might be parts missing.

- I will provide a 48 hour no DOA on all of these parts after receipt by buyer. Refund will be issued only once defective parts are returned to me. After 48 hours, any warranty claims need to be handled with the respective manufacturer directly.

- Paypal only accepted, payment due in full before I ship anything. Buyer pays all shipping costs.

- Prefer to only ship to the US and maybe Canada. Anywhere else is going to be quite expensive I imagine.

- First come, first served. I will be checking PMs on each forum where these are listed and the first to come to terms on a sale for any given item gets it.

I haven't sold a ton of stuff on the internet in the past, but here are links to my Heatware and eBay feedback for reference:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ketzer&ftab=AllFeedback
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=70764

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Well, needless to say, great prices. Hope I got a pm in early enough. :)

Woohoo! Look at all the fs/ft resellers swoop in!

oh well, ygpm anyway.

holy crap these prices are insane. everything from the x-fi to the 290x to the RIVE is priced well below what you find for used hardware

i need some parts so bad that he listed, willing to pay above what he marks. Im on hard so much all day, and im always last to see these treads, FML =[

In for the 3770k and h100i.
I need the processor for my new job and want to give my 2500k to my little brother along with the h100i.

I would of bought some stuff but I think I came late...inb4 "supposed buyers" flip it for profit. Still sent you a PM to see if you have some stuff for sale :)

already sent him a PM about the mobo
lol

Well, good luck guys, but I wouldn't hold your breath. If this is posted on 2 other boards in addition to this one, I would venture to guess they're drooling all over it as well.

I sent OP a PM seven minutes after this was posted and nothing back over an hour later. Hope these are legit deals and some of you guys can get in on it.

Might be a good idea to post what you purchase just to keep the seller honest (no offense OP).

Good luck guys.

thats what im thinking too. Sucks cause the 3770k and that mobo are my dream setup atm. im building a work computer and need em bad =[

lol looks like alot of us after that mobo and 3770k I just want out of this crosshair amd setup and back to intel

seller is responding to pms, so prices are legit. I would imagine it takes awhile to sort through 3 forums and all pms for what item and who was first, etc...
Man, bonksnp you are lucky. Was wanting to get that 7970. Or the 3770k. Or anything really these prices are crazy.

Updated to reflect some of the items I received payment for already.

Sorry it is taking me a while to respond, I am flooded with PMs ATM and trying to work through all of them. If I don't respond, it is probably because the item you were inquiring about was already spoken for, sorry.

Updated to reflect some of the items I received payment for already.

Sorry it is taking me a while to respond, I am flooded with PMs ATM and trying to work through all of them. If I don't respond, it is probably because the item you were inquiring about was already spoken for, sorry.

Thanks for the update, sick sale BTW.

Btw pliskin your lucky. I had funds for that 3770k today but not last night. It was mine if he had waited :(. I wouldof used too.. its np though. G lws OP

Thanks for the reply, OP. GLWS. Gratz to anyone that bought stuff that actually plans to use it and just just resell it.

Back