FS: Tons of CHEAP Stuff, WC gear, Hard Drives, NICs, CeleronM, Vid Cards, Sound Cards

Glyndur

Gawd
Alright, so here are some more things that I have for sale to clean out the house and help pay for my wedding, all pretty cheap too!

Creative Soundblaster Audigy2 ZS PCI sound card, this card has great sound quality, 7.1 output, mic, line-in, and firewire. - SOLD

Creative Soundblaster Live! Low Profile. This is a neet little card made to be installed in a system that only accepts LP cards. It currently has a full hieght bracket but I am making a LP bracket for it too. - $20

Creative Soundblaster Live! 5.1, a great card from back in the day that is still in great condition. - $10

Arc 10/100/1000 Gigabit NIC. This is a server class card with a 32bit 66Mhz PCI connection. - $10

(2x) DLink 10/100/1000 Gigabit NICs. These come with a Low Profile back plate for use in LP systems. - $12 each or $20 for both.

Western Digital 100GB EIDE 8MB cache hard drive, model WD1000JB. This is a great and fast drive. - $40

Western Digital 40GB EIDE 2MB cache hard drive. - $20

Netgear Wireless 801.11G 54Mb/sec PCI card to add wireless to your desktop. - SOLD

Asus GeForce 6200 AGP 128MB Low Profile. This is one of the fastest low profile AGP cards available. This comes with a custom LP backet that I have made and the original full height bracket - SOLD

Nvidia GeForceFX 5200 64MB AGP. This card is unique in that it is a preproduction card and the bios post flashes "not for resale" on boot. This card is passively cooled and have TV out, would be great for an HTPC. - $15

3dfx Voodoo5 5500 64MB AGP, a classic enough said. - $25

Danger Den TDX waterblock for socket 478 Pentium 4's. This comes with all the mounting hardware and has 3/8" barbs installed. - SOLD

Danger Den Maze4 chipset block for intel two or four loop applications. This also comes with all the mounting hardware and 3/8" barbs. - SOLD

Intel Celeron-M 360J 1.4Ghz laptop CPU. This is a 1MB cache Dothan core with a 400Mhz FSB and xD bit. - $25

Total is $185, you can take it all if you want for $135!!!

All prices include shipping via USPS, and I have heatware under scar1.8t and eBay feedback under scarcontour. Thanks for looking and feel free to give it some free bumps!

sick price on that audigy 2ZS
i'd buy one for my little bro
but he cant tell the difference between onboard and outboard
cuz he's 13 :p

For Netgear Wireless 801.11G 54Mb/sec PCI card and two Dangerden blocks

i think i want the two dlink gigabit cards, lemme get back to you about that...

Back