gr_giggles
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2000
- Messages
- 300
For Sale:
Texas Insturments Ti-89 Graphing Calculator. Included is the crossover cable, Serial direct connect cable, and the Printed Manual. Asking $80 or make me an offer. Shipping will be extra unless I explicitly say It is included.
I accept paypal, Or a MO. But I won;t ship until payment is recieved.
I have 10-0-0 Heat under nemat0de
PM or e-mail through board is the best way to reach me.
Gratuitous pics:
Texas Insturments Ti-89 Graphing Calculator. Included is the crossover cable, Serial direct connect cable, and the Printed Manual. Asking $80 or make me an offer. Shipping will be extra unless I explicitly say It is included.
I accept paypal, Or a MO. But I won;t ship until payment is recieved.
I have 10-0-0 Heat under nemat0de
PM or e-mail through board is the best way to reach me.
Gratuitous pics: