FS: TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poosnarf

Limp Gawd
Don't pay $170+tax to get this from a B&M...save 50% and buy a like-new, nerd-owned used one!

PRICE DROP!
$90 with free shipping

I am graduating from college and need to sell this calculator. The calculator itself is in excellent condition, works great, has no name engraved on it, and comes with fresh batteries (4x AAA) as well as a disc that contains the TI Connect software for connecting to your computer and the calculator's manual in PDF format.

This calculator will meet any need you may have - it calculates integrals, differential equations, linear systems, 3D graphs, and many other advanced functions NOT supported by the TI-83/84/86 models - great for the student or engineer in your life! This is the most advanced calculator allowed for most exams.

Non-CC Paypal preferred; I am Paypal Premier Verified. Thanks for looking!

Heat
Ebay

IMG00120.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I have a question.

For business calculus, should I get this one or just stick with my ti84+se?

Bump...got a couple interested people but no commitments, first to send payment gets it!

Damn... just bought an 84 a few weeks back (Paid $60) but wish I would have seen this... they usually last till you're done with school if they don't get stolen >_<

Hey, I have a question.

For business calculus, should I get this one or just stick with my ti84+se?

The TI84+SE will do all of the calculations you need, but the TI-89 is so much nicer to actually use and work with. If you plan on writing any of your own scripts or functions, I'd get the TI-89. I wrote a bunch of financial calculation functions on my TI-89. The screen is nicer, too.

The TI84+SE will do all of the calculations you need, but the TI-89 is so much nicer to actually use and work with. If you plan on writing any of your own scripts or functions, I'd get the TI-89. I wrote a bunch of financial calculation functions on my TI-89. The screen is nicer, too.

The 89 actually does 2 things a lot better than the 84. It completely factors Polynomials and finds all zeros, including complex and others. Bump for a great calc.

The 89 actually does 2 things a lot better than the 84. It completely factors Polynomials and finds all zeros, including complex and others. Bump for a great calc.

Holy shit. I'm going to be honest, I'm really impressed.

Amazing deal. If this calculator wasn't prohibited for use on the ACT, I would totally snatch it up. I've still got two more years of high school, though, so can't afford to spend that much on a calculator I can't use on the standardized tests.

Amazing deal. If this calculator wasn't prohibited for use on the ACT, I would totally snatch it up. I've still got two more years of high school, though, so can't afford to spend that much on a calculator I can't use on the standardized tests.

Ti 89's weren't allowed in my school unless you were in Calculus. I dunno if that helps your or not.

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back