FS: Thinkpad T23, 1.2Ghz/256MB/40GB/wifi/XPpro

pixelbender

Limp Gawd
Since the item is strictly BIN, it is technically not FA.

|H| members may purchase it outside of eBay and save $15.
Asking $380 shipping in CONUS for |H| members.

Sweet laptop with built in wireless. A great Thinkpad for the price!

EDIT: Description taken from my BIN eBay auction (I took down the eBay link b/c of the rules):

You are bidding on an IBM T23 Thinkpad in great condition!
The Bottom Line:
- 1.2ghz Pentium 3 mobile (faster than most other T23s)
- 256MB RAM (single stick, one slot still open)
- 40GB Hard Drive
- DVD-Rom swappable drive
- BUILT IN WIRELESS! (NOT a pc card!)
- Windows XP Pro (COA on bottom of laptop, see pics)
- Battery lasts approx 1.5 hours
- Includes charger

Important things worth mentioning:
1) Comes with a fresh install of WinXP Pro (LEGALLY!). COA is on bottom of laptop, please see pictures. DON'T BUY ANOTHER T23 with pirated versions of Windows and Office!
2) There are 2 small cracks on the machine. One in the lower left, and one above DVD drive. THESE DO NOT AFFECT FUNCTION! The laptop was not abused. These two points are strictly weaker parts of the case. This thing is still built like a tank! I would imagine many other T23s to be cracked in those spots as well, the seller just might not be telling you!
3) The built in wifi is 802.11b. Because of the internal antennas, signal is not as strong as with a pc card. I use an access point on a daily basis that is a floor below me and about 70 feet over with no problems. However, when I travel I usually take a PC card with me as it gets 1-2 bars more strength.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me! I have been completely forthright and honest in my description as I am with all my auctions. Please be careful when purchasing used laptops elsewhere, as many times you may be surprised by a lack of details in the listing once you get your item!

PLEASE read through my feedback and purchase with confidence!

Click pictures for a larger image.

This item ships for FREE in the contiguous United States! Item will usually ship out the same or following day after payment is made.

I will ship to a CONFIRMED Paypal address only. Sorry, no exceptions!

Back