FS: Thinkpad E570 - i7-7500U, 16GB, GTX 950M, 256GB SSD, 500GB HDD $280

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
All prices are FIRM and include USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental US unless otherwise noted.
Payment via PayPal Only at this time.

Will not ship first, and will only deal with people with established heatware or sufficient [H] tenure (my discretion).

Heatware: 88-0-0 (Proudly dealing for almost FIFTEEN YEARS! - Since March of 2003!)
e-mail: thegeekredneck AT gmail DOT com

Lenovo Thinkpad E570 - $280 shipped + Insured
SOLD to yetimandaddy

PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!

Up for sale next is my Lenovo Thinkpad E570!

Specs:

Intel Core i7-7500U (Kaby Lake)
16GB DDR4
GTX 950M (2GB) dedicated graphics
256GB PCIE NVME SSD (boot drive)
500GB HDD (secondary storage drive, this was added by me)
1080p IPS display

This laptop was purchased in March of 2017 from Lenovo's online store as a refurbished product. It boots perfectly, will run anything you throw at it, and is fast as hell thanks to the 256GB NVME SSD. The built in dedicated GTX 950M GPU is nothing to sneeze at in a laptop form factor either, it can run lots of current games at 1080p pretty smoothly. The battery is good and I am able to watch a two hour movie on a full charge and still have 75% charge left. It's a great little machine... hell, it's barely ten months old. But alas, sadly, it has a couple of issues.

1. The otherwise gorgeous IPS LCD panel has some kind of pressure mark or something on the screen. You can see it in some of the pictures below as a purple line. I have no idea how it happened, my only guess is someone closed it on a pencil or some other object. I suspect the mark could be massaged out especially if you applied some heat, but I'm not about to try. Honestly I've just sort of gotten used to it and most of the time you can't even notice it.

2. The built-in Wifi and Bluetooth card (it's all one adapter) is hosed. The little tiny antenna connectors on it are mangled beyond recognition. I suspect that the antenna connectors from the actual antennas might need replacing too but who knows. I do know the card will have to be replaced for sure and they run all of $6 on Ebay with free shipping. I've just been using it with a wired connection or a USB dongle instead.

Please look at the pictures and VIDEO below closely. The video shows a 3DMark Sky Diver run, a Unigine Heaven benchmark run, a 2+ hour movie playing on a full charge and only running the battery down to about 75%.

$280 shipped and insured anywhere in the 48 via USPS Priority Mail Insured, or if you're local to Dallas/Fort Worth you can come pick it up in person at my house in Haltom City.

sysinfo1.png sysinfo2.png sysinfo3.png diskinfo1.png diskinfo2.png

All prices are firm and include USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental US unless otherwise noted.
Payment via PayPal Only at this time.

Will not ship first, and will only deal with people with established heatware or sufficient [H] tenure (my discretion)

Heatware: 88-0-0 (Proudly dealing for almost FIFTEEN YEARS! - Since March of 2003!)
e-mail: thegeekredneck AT gmail DOT com

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back