FS: Technics 1200's and other DJ equipment

scottypop

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm selling (2) Technics SL-1200 M3D professional turntables to finance some production equipment I need. They were bought brand new and they have never left my smoke free apartment. They are in perfect working and cosmetic condition. If you are reading this you already know that these are the industry standard turntable and they are built like frickin tanks. These are the exact same decks you will play on when you get a gig at a club or a rave. I think I still have the manuals and I will have the shipping department at my work pack them and ship them UPS or FedEx insured. I am only asking $600 + $40 shipping.

Included are slipmats, dust covers (which were always used). Also available are an Ortofon Pro Night Club S cartridge and stylus plus velvet case with additional stylii and a Stanton 500-II cartridge and stylus for an additional $50 (One Ortofon alone costs more than $100!).

Also for sale is a Vestax PMC-270A professional 3 channel techno/house mixer in perfect working condition and with only a very minor scratch or two. This is a perfect pro mixer to use at home with all of the features (and then some) of the $1000+ models you will find out at the clubs and parties. I am asking $300 + $20 shipping.

Heatware under "scottypop" - eBay feedback under "scotty_pop"

8.jpg

Okay, didn't know about the 6 hr bump rule. My address is scott @ komputar.com

Heh, thanks I appreciate the bumps and, no, it doesn't get any better than these :D

I think I have decided to keep them and just put my equipment on credit. If I change my mind I will sell them in a few weeks. Its very hard to let these babies go.

Back