fs/t

  • Thread starter Deleted member 12106
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12106

Guest
I have a few items I would like to move...

first up:
Gigabyte k8ns mtoherboard, socket 754, box, manual, accesories. Used slightly for about 1 month, been collecting dust for the last 6 months.

GONE GONE GONE

Second:
Xbox games, legit, no scratches, work.
Midtown madness 3
Ghost recon
SRS: Street Racing Syndicate

25$ shipped via USPS

3rd:
P3 taulitin processor, 1133/256/133/1.475
No board, no use.

40$ shipped USPS.

If prices are too high, let me know, or, make an offer.

4th:
100gig western digital hard drive.
Refurb unit
No warranty, being sold as-is.
Pulling data from it now, no problems, upgraded to a pair fo 300 giggers.
7200rpm, ata-100

GONE GONE IS THE HARD DRIVE

Take it all for 135$ shipped.

I accpet paypal in about any form.

Trades:
I am looking for a smart joy, board/processor combo in the 1.5ish ghz range(maybe with ram?), full size tower case, motherboard for tualitin proc(if I still have it, prefer a dually board).

Heat under sc0tty8.

email me at sc0tty8@mchsi.com, sorry, digital cam is at the hospital, so, no pics.
 
computerboy2k1 said:
no bad sectors on the hd? Any way you guaranty no doa? lmk thanks


I have not done a full scan on the drive. I put it back in after 3 months, pulled my data off of it, and then deleted my data.

I would say it would work just fine, I could give a non-doa to a reputable buyer.
 
Back
Top