FS/T: Zotac GTX 780 3Gb - $200 + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_stilgar

Limp Gawd
[strike=]I have a Zotac GTX 780 3Gb model number ZT-70201-BEX. It's used but in excellent condition.

I'm asking $200 + Shipping or best offer. If you want to trade I'm looking for large hard drives 4Tb or bigger, or some SSDs. Value should be on par with ~$200. PM offers. [/s]

IMG_7393-1024x768.jpg

IMG_7394-e1449803938472-1024x768.jpg

SOLD and closed. Other items moved to new thread because I can't seem to change the title of my thread, even in advanced settings.

Last edited:
pm sent....might have something u need?

cpu i5 4690k, corsair 850. ddr3, gtx 460 or something similar?

Last edited:
Bump. Added more items.

Also, I changed the title of my post, but not the thread. How do I make that happen?

Bump of the day. I'll close this and reopen when the video card goes through so I can get the right title for the other build.

When you edit the thread, hit the go advanced button and it will bring you to the another page that will allow you to edit the title. Free bump for you

Daily bump. When I click the advanced button I can change the title but it only updates at the top of the first post, not for the whole thread.

The PSU is Thermaltake W0319RU (850 watts). I had it listed as 750W because that's what I ordered, but it was RMA'd and replaced with the 850W. The first post has been updated to reflect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back