Status
Not open for further replies.

widefault

Supreme [H]ardness
FS/T: Touchscreen, Dothans, Mini-ITX, embedded P-M

First off, these are the trades I'm looking for:
- Embedded/Single Board Computer related stuff
- 1GB sticks of DDR333 CL2.5 or better, looking for two
- 12 volt, 2a or better power supplies - LCD/laptop style with the barrel connector
- 40GB-120GB SATA drive(s), preferably Seagate

NOT LOOKING TO BUY ANY OF THE ABOVE, ONLY WANT TO TRADE FOR THEM.

And the for sale stuff
US only, sick of people dealing and then springing a foreign address on me
Prices do NOT include shipping unless noted
I ship USPS Priority for most locations, you want another method you can have it as long as you're paying shipping
reduced prices for multiple purchases
all items guaranteed alive on arrival, but otherwise sold as is
PayPal preferred
heatware and Ebay under widefault
e-mail is [email protected]

Thin client PIII system based on the BCM FX815ELT which is a MiniITX Socket 370 board with support for coppermine and Tualatin core PIIIs and Celerons. Actually a slight bit bigger than MiniITX, but close enough at 170mm x 185mm. Product Page The board does NOT have the serial, parallel, or firewire ports. It does have the TV out, with a composite port on the case. Board comes with a PIII 667 and 1U heatsink in a slim steel case that measures 11x12.5x2 inches. Has a 125 watt small form factor PSU. Originally used a flash disk with Windows XP Embedded(not included). Will come with a home-made plate to mount a 2.5" laptop drive. This was originally part of a hotel's in-room entertainment system, could make a nice CarPC. Fans are sort of loud, so don't be surprised.
$SOLD
Pic1 - Pic2 - Pic3

15" 3m Microtouch Resistive Touchscreen - Works fine. 1024x768, standard VGA in. Serial touchscreen controller, including software which is tough to find. Use a finger or stylus or whatever else you have, even works with gloves on. Works under pretty much any version of Windows, not sure on other OS support. Beige casing, I painted one of these bright yellow to match a custom system I built. Bottom of Page THAT IS NOT THE ONE I'm SELLING!!! I'll see what I can dig up for cables, but can't make any promises. Uses 12 volts, power supply not included.
$SOLD

Commell LV-675. Mini-ITX for Pentium-M and Celeron-M. Product Page Thought I needed this, but I'm going to smaller embedded boards instead. New in box with upgraded heatsink.
$210 shipped, $240 shipped with a PicoPSU 120

BCM/Evalue ECM-5716 EBX 5.25" Pentium-M and Celeron-M board. Not quite small enough for my uses, so on the for sale block it goes. This is the BCM verison of the board with i855 chipset, supports 400MHz Banias or Dothan core chips. Will come with a Linksys PCMCIA wirless-G card. Sorry, I don't have any of the breakout cables for this, but I will toss in a PS/2 splitter. Buyer will need to find a heatsink, I successfully used a Coolermaster heatpipe heatsink which fit pretty well.
$175 shipped, $200 with a Pico PSU 120.

Pentium-M 710. 1.4GHz, 2MB cache, B0 core Dothan. Not overclocked by me, no idea what it will/won't do.
$45 shipped

Pentium-M 735. 1.7Ghz, Dothan B0 core. No idea on overclocking.
$75 shipped

Pentium-M 740 Engineering Sample. 1.73Ghz, 2MB, B0 core. Yes, a B0 core 533MHz bus chip. S-Spec QABL. locked multiplier, which is pretty much why I'm not keeping it. No idea what kind of overclocker it is, sorry.
$75 shipped

Celeron-M 360J. 1.4GHz Dothan C0 core, 1MB cache, NX/XD non-execute bit. Good overclocker, 2.1Ghz range on default voltage. S-Spec SL86K. Retail chip with box.
$30

Original SoundBlaster Live! Drive, the one with the large MIDI connectors, coax SPDIF in and out, headphone jack, and line2/mic2 jack. Works fine, but I don't have the original cable. Not a big issue, a 40 pin IDE cable works just fine.
$15

Arco DuplidiskII Micro RAID - hardware RAID1 using two laptop drives(up to 120GB) yet fits into a single 3.5" drive bay. Hooks up to any standard IDE controller, great for building teeny-yet-tolerant NAS setups in small cases.
$50 shipped, $110 shipped with two 40GB Seagate Momentus 5400.2 drives

60's Civil Defense CDV-715 Radiation Survey Meters - Have a few leftovers from building hard drive cases, now is your chance to get them for your very own. These all will have some kind of electrical issue, but are visually in very good shape for being 40+ years old. Have five left.
$30 each shipped

Vintage 40's/50's Military Geiger Counter - Non-working, will need some help. Appears to be complete. Large and Green. Heavy, too. Was going to use it for a mod, but it's going to be too much work. Pics coming soon.
$50 shipped

40GB 2.5" laptop drive based mp3 player. "Songbank", not the latest or greatest but it works. Easily upgradeable to a larger drive, although 40GB may be the max. Comes with Songbank, carry case, power adapter, USB cable, manual, and driver/software CD. Doesn't come with the original ear buds, because they've been used and that's just gross to pass on to another person. - $125

RCA Lyra WMA player with 32MB Compact Flash card - Model RD2201A - Refurb that comes with all the original bits. Allegedly plays mp3s, but uses some dumbass encryption. Works GREAT with wma files and uses compact flash cards for storage. I've had no problems with multiple 256MB cards, but haven't tried any larger. Not an iPod by any stretch, but cheap and reliable. - $30 shipped

Compact Flash cards - Going to a new camera, so these are unneeded
32MB cards, twenty-five total. Bulk, made by Samsung, no labels, unknown speed, in individual plastic cases. $6 each
32MB Lexar 4x card, $6
256MB cards. One Kingston, one Rosewill, unknown speeds, $20 each
Buy all of them for $150 shipped

Intel 4 port Wireless router, 4 10/100, 802.11b - $15
PCB from one of the above, broken LEDs but works fine - $10
2x340MB IBM microdrives - $25 each, $40 for the pair
IDE 100MB Zip drive - $5
Maze4 copper-top for socket 478, 3/8" barbs - $25
Diamond Stealth PCI - older S3 card, $5
Rendition Verite PCI - $5
256MB stick of registered DDR266, Infineon CL2 - $20
EDO DIMMs, 64MB and 128MB - $20

Stuff I won't ship, so don't ask. Pickup in the Green Bay area of Wisconsin
- Beige 4u rack case, good shape, shallow depth(under 20"). space for 2x5.25" and 2x3.5" drives. - $50
- White Inwin Q500N full tower case w/250 watt PSU. cut out for a second PSU - $25

You got paypal and pm for the thinclient and touchscreen!

bump for I got my stuff, came in great condition as described, packed very well.
already modded the thin client
biggrin.gif

Thanks!

Left good heat, request the same
wink.gif

TED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back